Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Wheres our "Thumbs Up/Down" button?

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Wheres our "Thumbs Up/Down" button? Empty Wheres our "Thumbs Up/Down" button?

Post by 3rdforum Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 22:08

Only messing. Shame its gone though cos I was on a mission to make Reg the most thanked person on the forum
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Wheres our "Thumbs Up/Down" button? Empty Re: Wheres our "Thumbs Up/Down" button?

Post by Mcqueen Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 22:16

Really Wheres our "Thumbs Up/Down" button? 755705644 I said bin it too, I never used it though. I just wanted to fit in and be loved,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Wheres our "Thumbs Up/Down" button? Empty Re: Wheres our "Thumbs Up/Down" button?

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 22:23

You were only about -7 Reg. You could get banned elsewhere for less.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 22:31

I'm getting old, I havnt been banned or thrown out of anywhere for ages, Nearly this morning. Stopped at a shop, It was run by them, He dropped my change into my hand, Like he was going to catch something cheeky bleeder, He missed and thought i was going to pick it up. Nah wrong, I said in a loud voice for the queue, "Thats so annoying, Why do you do that" Sorry sir sorry, Well just remember where all the money comes from Wheres our "Thumbs Up/Down" button? 1498946960 ,
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 22:36

Mcqueen wrote:I'm getting old, I havnt been banned or thrown out of anywhere for ages, Nearly this morning. Stopped at a shop, It was run by them, He dropped my change into my hand, Like he was going to catch something cheeky bleeder, He missed and thought i was going to pick it up. Nah wrong, I said in a loud voice for the queue, "Thats so annoying, Why do you do that" Sorry sir sorry, Well just remember where all the money comes from Wheres our "Thumbs Up/Down" button? 1498946960 ,
    Did he say cocaine.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 22:39

Yea, nice line Kev........
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 22:55

Perfectspecimen wrote:Yea, nice line Kev........
    Not to be sniffed at.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 21:47