Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Mermaid
Campbell Brodie
3rdforum
Snr Gizmo
8 posters

Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant

Snr Gizmo
    Snr Gizmo

UK Female Posts : 11

Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  Empty Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant

Post by Snr Gizmo Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 11:05

Hi I am Snr Gizmo's personal assistant/agent he is the Spokesmutt for Tenerifedogs.com, which is a website dedicated to finding homes for dogs. He also has his own facebook page (see below) and Column In Island Connections.

When I am not helping Gizmo with important dog rescue issues - I enjoy going windsurfing, taking photographs and sleeping !

I moved to Tenerife about 5 years ago with my husband, who took early retirement and wanted to spend his time windsurfing before he gets to old to do it anymore..! We both love living in Tenerife, the climate is wonderful and the scenery is awesome. I am typing this and I can look out of my window with a view to Montana Teide.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  Empty Re: Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant

Post by 3rdforum Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 11:07

Bienvienida a Tfof Snr Gizmo's assistant! Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  3570411099
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  Empty Re: Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 11:12

I don't think we've ever had a secretary to a spokesmutt before Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  3025408739 .Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  2610016412 to our forum. You seem to know the ins and outs of the forum pretty well, but any questions, feel free to ask. Have fun!
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 11:22

Welcome to our happy fun place.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 11:24

By the way, Snr Gizmo's assistant. The "Thanks" button on here doesn't work like the thanks button on a vBulletin board. It is only available to the OP and can only be used once in each thread, so you have to decide which reply is the most relevant to your post! It also changes the background of the poster you thanked to yellow, so don't worry, you haven't broken anything. Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  3077217049
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 11:40

Snr Gizmo wrote:Hi I am Snr Gizmo's personal assistant/agent he is the Spokesmutt for Tenerifedogs.com, which is a website dedicated to finding homes for dogs. He also has his own facebook page (see below) and Column In Island Connections.

When I am not helping Gizmo with important dog rescue issues - I enjoy going windsurfing, taking photographs and sleeping !

I moved to Tenerife about 5 years ago with my husband, who took early retirement and wanted to spend his time windsurfing before he gets to old to do it anymore..! We both love living in Tenerife, the climate is wonderful and the scenery is awesome. I am typing this and I can look out of my window with a view to Montana Teide.
    WHUFF WHUFF WHUFFHola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  2610016412 Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  2610016412 Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  2610016412 Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  294053457
    Snr Gizmo
    Snr Gizmo

UK Female Posts : 11

Post by Snr Gizmo Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 11:46

The Lone Ranger wrote:By the way, Snr Gizmo's assistant. The "Thanks" button on here doesn't work like the thanks button on a vBulletin board. It is only available to the OP and can only be used once in each thread, so you have to decide which reply is the most relevant to your post! It also changes the background of the poster you thanked to yellow, so don't worry, you haven't broken anything. Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  3077217049

Thanks for telling me Lone Ranger Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  2084528412( I must go and read the forum instructions that would help ! ) - I was a bit concerned having only been on the forum for only five minutes and getting this yellow light ! actually I think choosing the most relevant post to thank is sensible - otherwise you get into a situation of feeling obliged to thank everyone because you don't want to upset someone.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 12:19

Thank me, you will get far.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 12:25

Snr Gizmo wrote:

Thanks for telling me Lone Ranger Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  2084528412( I must go and read the forum instructions that would help ! ) - I was a bit concerned having only been on the forum for only five minutes and getting this yellow light ! actually I think choosing the most relevant post to thank is sensible - otherwise you get into a situation of feeling obliged to thank everyone because you don't want to upset someone.
    hey, dont you be worrying about upsetting anyone on here, they are all very thick skinned, except for me, i am a rather sensitive.Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  755705644
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 12:28

How did you get on with your snooker on Friday Howard? Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  3077217049
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 12:29

Don't put yourself down Howard, you are also Thick, just not skinned.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 12:36

Cruella de Vil wrote:How did you get on with your snooker on Friday Howard? Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  3077217049
    bollocks linda, enjoy your healthy fish and chips ,eh?Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  3025408739 is it that time already must go and get some practice for thursday.

Last edited by cunningham on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 12:37; edited 1 time in total
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 12:37

Not good the Ray.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 12:40

Topdog wrote:Don't put yourself down Howard, you are also Thick, just not skinned.
    as a naffi butty. must be talking to you lot, out of the same loaf i think.Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  3025408739 Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  3025408739 . im off im late.Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  2839888827
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 0:54

Welcome Snr Gizmos PA. Another computer literate dog then. I recently learnt that young Meerkats are called pups so we aint pussys then H. Hola from Snr Gizmo's personal assistant  3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 18:50