Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Welcome Gfplux

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Welcome Gfplux Empty Welcome Gfplux

Post by Gypsy Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 21:39

My crystal ball says you have been to Tenerife before, you find connecting to the internet frustrating and even more frustrating that we give directions based on hotels, bars etc rather than use street names and probably worst of all restaurants don´t automatically hand out business cards giving email address or phone numbers to book reservations. Welcome Gfplux 2419626307

I am afraid it is something you just have to put up with as that is the way it is here but I think you must enjoy it a little bit as you come back :Happy: Welcome to the forum and remember we are just at the end of your laptop so if you need any help at all just shout and we will be there to give whatever assistance we can.

So do you know where you are staying - Adeje or Arona 🤣 🤣 I know you know
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Welcome Gfplux Empty Re: Welcome Gfplux

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 7:45

Welcome Reflux, I knew you would track me down Welcome Gfplux 4248600970 Welcome Gfplux 2610016412

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 1:48