Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

2 newbies

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

2 newbies Empty 2 newbies

Post by Topdog Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 8:44

Welcome to our New over night members. This is a fun forum and we have some good info, good debates and lots of banter, enjoy. Grab a nice avatar, have a look at some rules and remember you need a few posts to do the odd bit of adding in.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

2 newbies Empty Re: 2 newbies

Post by Gypsy Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 9:39

I would like to think I am wrong and that we will see more of Joe but from his signature and his location I think he may just be advertising his website - shame it looks a lovely site but I can´t get any of the selections to work so assume it is very new and at the moment you can only contact them by phone or email, I wanted to know more about Kashmir.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 9:44

Gypsy wrote:I would like to think I am wrong and that we will see more of Joe but from his signature and his location I think he may just be advertising his website - shame it looks a lovely site but I can´t get any of the selections to work so assume it is very new and at the moment you can only contact them by phone or email, I wanted to know more about Kashmir.
    morning mum, i think its a wool.2 newbies 2501716212 . with introductions the newbies gave we are realy going to have some fun.2 newbies 3095951175
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 9:49

Morning son, glad to see you around bright and early.

I suppose the bane of hitting first page on search engines is it encourages people to advertise, still we don´t mind providing they also join in. Two in one night though .... is that a record? Well it is for us don´t know about others sites.

Kashmir - go to the top of the class son, of course you are right but I meant the place from what I learnt last year it looks really interesting and I wouldn´t mind going.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 10:07

Gypsy wrote:Morning son, glad to see you around bright and early.

I suppose the bane of hitting first page on search engines is it encourages people to advertise, still we don´t mind providing they also join in. Two in one night though .... is that a record? Well it is for us don´t know about others sites.

Kashmir - go to the top of the class son, of course you are right but I meant the place from what I learnt last year it looks really interesting and I wouldn´t mind going.
    looks like the arsehole of the world to me mum terrorist country.2 newbies 3707059870 afganistan pakistan.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 10:24

welcome to the newbies,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 12:18