Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Campbell Brodie
Adam Mint
6 posters

Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another....

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another.... Empty Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another....

Post by Adam Mint Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 17:26

Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-17066798

The formula:-

Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another.... 394303222 + Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another.... 737901405 = Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another.... 3017676036= Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another.... 1058796663 = Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another.... 209286996 = Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another.... 3077217049
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another.... Empty Re: Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another....

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 17:46

Pretty conclusive I suppose. You notice how far over that cyclist was though...he was trying to stop the bus getting past I think.

Edit: P.S. Nice equation Jimbo! Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another.... 3318427985

Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 17:56; edited 1 time in total
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another.... Empty Re: Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another....

Post by Gypsy Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 17:47

I hate bloody cyclists I would have given the driver a medal.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 17:58

Gypsy wrote:I hate bloody cyclists I would have given the driver a medal.

Watch it again M. That cyclist deliberately moves over to the white centre line as the bus tries to overtake. I think the driver snapped and said "f**k you, tosser!"
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 18:04

Yeh, there was obviously a lead up to the incident, but I defiantly saw the dog the bus driver was trying to avoid running away, honest, just don’t show on the video for some reason !

Come on, we’ve all wanted to do it at some time or another.... 3077217049
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 18:06

Two teenagers in Portland road Hove, cycling in the middle of the road and zig zagging, doing wheelies, no one could get past, they are waiting for you to knock them off for the dosh.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 18:07

Why wasn't the cyclist charged with failure to obey the rules of the road? Wanker
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 18:08

If on a bike and a wanker, is he a banker.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 18:11

The Lone Ranger wrote:

Watch it again M. That cyclist deliberately moves over to the white centre line as the bus tries to overtake. I think the driver snapped and said "f**k you, tosser!"

They don´t stop at traffic lights, they don´t pay road tax, they drive in pairs taking up all the road, they have their own cycle lanes and yet still ride on the pavement I cant think of one saving grace a cyclist has.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 18:20

Thats so true. I remember getting stopped by a copper in Dublin one night for having no light on my bike. We were "discussing" things at a set of traffic lights and 2 cyclists ran a red light while we were there. "Why don't you go after them? There surely more of a hazard than me" I asked. "When I want your opinion, I'll ask for it" was the reply I got. Another wanker
    scottishshiv
    scottishshiv

England Posts : 123

Post by scottishshiv Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 18:42

Gypsy wrote:
    The Lone Ranger wrote:

They don´t stop at traffic lights, they don´t pay road tax, they drive in pairs taking up all the road, they have their own cycle lanes and yet still ride on the pavement I cant think of one saving grace a cyclist has.
    They do annoy me being on the pavement, do you know if they are supposed to use the road over here. They sneak up behind you, dont use their bell, and if another one nudges the dog out the way with their wheels they are going to get it!!! and if I find out they are supposed to be using the road, they will get both barrels xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 12:41