Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

A general February welcome from Jimandsi

Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

A general February welcome from Jimandsi Empty A general February welcome from Jimandsi

Post by Jimandsi Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 18:02

Seems like I've missed a few welcomes over the past few weeks so .....

A hearty welcome from me to all of our new members who have joined our Forum of Fun so far during February.

ALL FIFTEEN OF YOU. A general February welcome from Jimandsi 294053457

Come on folks - get stuck in.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

A general February welcome from Jimandsi Empty Re: A general February welcome from Jimandsi

Post by Gypsy Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 18:14

Jim I think people are quite enjoying this little forum, it seems that although they are not all posting, many look in every day, even those from other more established forums so we are obviously doing something right and everyone can see it is all fun and no malice.
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

A general February welcome from Jimandsi Empty Re: A general February welcome from Jimandsi

Post by Jimandsi Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 18:26

Gypsy wrote:Jim I think people are quite enjoying this little forum, it seems that although they are not all posting, many look in every day, even those from other more established forums so we are obviously doing something right and everyone can see it is all fun and no malice.

That's great news Gypsy. A general February welcome from Jimandsi 3318427985

I still can't believe that we've made over 28,000 posts in the first six months.

It can't ALL be drivel, surely ? :what:

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 19:17

well, i can only speak for myself, but i'm very confident that ALL my posts were intelligent and generally forum enhancing. Now if only the rest of you could follow suit................
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 19:36

That would be boring, We need idiots like kev, Makes you feel superior, A general February welcome from Jimandsi 871748619
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 19:46

I can only speak for myself (although Reg tries to beat me to it) all my drivels have been intelligent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 21:02