Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Topdog
Gypsy
6 posters

Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife Empty Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife

Post by Gypsy Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:18

Could you guys please keep all your magazines that you buy at the airport to pass the time of day while you are travelling and let me have them when you arrive. I can sell them for the doggies and they do really well. I am right out of womens magazines but have loads of Classic Bikes, Military something or other, CSMA etc.

Thank you in advance Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife 1148861124
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife Empty Re: Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife

Post by Topdog Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 20:17

Jan brings quite a few over to read, so you can have those.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife Empty Re: Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 20:18

You'll have to put Reg's mags in a plain brown paper wrapping...
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 20:19

They will be in his taxi.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 20:22

Decided to get the bus, Got to be cheaper, If anybody has a lorry going over call at mine, small room full of classic car mags from the 70's todate,
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 21:21

Topdog wrote:Jan brings quite a few over to read, so you can have those.

Thank you -

plain brown wrapping, I bet I could sell a lot of those :hit:
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 8:19

Reg, you could sell those on ebay and give the money to K9 Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife 294053457

But then you probably don't want to sell them? just wanted us all to know you have them eh? Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife 819878197
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 9:12

I'l never look at them so i might aswell get rid, Good idea, But i dont have an Ebay wotsit, Another will get round to it thingy. Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife 1498946960
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 10:53

Well I would be happy to do it for you Reg if you give me the details, I'll scout around and see what they are worth then put them on my ebay account for you Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife 4248600970
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 11:23

Cruella de Vil wrote:Well I would be happy to do it for you Reg if you give me the details, I'll scout around and see what they are worth then put them on my ebay account for you Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife 4248600970
    Thanks Cru, I'l put it on my list of things to do, I'm trying to get my head round feet and inches converted to this new mm mil and center wotsits, For measuring the kitchen units, Natalie from the kitchen place said she will come and do it, But i know her game, bit like do you want a coffee, I can see me being upended over my breakfast bar,
    I'm trying to do my kitchen, Not get pregnant, Must think i came down with the last shower,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 12:24

You are a worktop short of a complete kitchen.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 14:34

Worktops, Which way do you go, Got to think students eventuly, So need to be bullitt proof, Marble ? or resin, Or tiled like we have now, Janet likes far out colours, Lime green, Red and cream Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife 1695130124, Ordinary wood ones wont last ten minutes, Oh i'l have to lie down soon, Yorkshire stone would do it Plea to anyone travelling to Tenerife 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 18:50

Resin cheap to replace.
    marbro8
    marbro8

UK Male Posts : 446

Post by marbro8 Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 20:50

laminate's even cheaperPlea to anyone travelling to Tenerife 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 5:48