Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

BEST COMPERE - Tenerife Best awards

Poll

Compere

[ 0 ]
    BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards Bar_left0%BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards Bar_left0%BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 6 ]
    BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards Bar_left100%BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 6
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards Empty BEST COMPERE - Tenerife Best awards

Post by Gypsy Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 18:50

Make sure you vote for your favourite compere not your favourite bar.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards Empty Re: BEST COMPERE - Tenerife Best awards

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 21:08

Is'nt Slodgie a compere? I don't know any of these people BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards 1498946960
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards Empty Re: BEST COMPERE - Tenerife Best awards

Post by Gypsy Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 21:13

Cruella de Vil wrote:Is'nt Slodgie a compere? I don't know any of these people BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards 1498946960

Yes but I think you need to be in a job to qualify. :Big Smile:
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 21:15

Gypsy wrote:

Yes but I think you need to be in a job to qualify. BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards 2501716212

Oh I see, well he is the only one I know about so can I vote for him? BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards 2761542443
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 21:20

Cruella de Vil wrote:
    Oh I see, well he is the only one I know about so can I vote for him? BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards 2761542443

in the words of Victoria Wood, "Is it on the trolley?" "Can you point at it?" "If it's not on the trolley you can't have it"
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 21:28

Ok well I won't vote cause I have no idea who they are lol!
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 22:08

Cruella de Vil wrote:Ok well I won't vote cause I have no idea who they are lol!
    Anyway it says.......... oh don't matter.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 22:16

Only one here for me........although he has enough silverware already.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 23:32

Topdog wrote:Only one here for me........although he has enough silverware already.

Same here but I must admit I won´t go to the loo at one of his shows because you know he is gonna pick on you either going or coming back :Not me Guv:
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 21:46

Gypsy wrote:
    Same here but I must admit I won´t go to the loo at one of his shows because you know he is gonna pick on you either going or coming back BEST COMPERE  - Tenerife Best awards 3707059870
    Would that be thrush or pee'd yerself perhaps. He got Jan up on stage last time we were there, bloody hilarious, kept raising her dress. Like him a lot and he has a prop we bought for him that he uses a lot,it is an arrow shaped like a dick that sits on your head. Top Act as well as a compere, does a brilliant Bohemian Rhapsody.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 23:36