Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Mcqueen
CaribeCelt
6 posters

This is the proper way to speak to politicians.

CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

This is the proper way to speak to politicians. Empty This is the proper way to speak to politicians.

Post by CaribeCelt Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 23:21

This an old clip but worth putting up again...great laugh.
    We need more of this in Dail Eireann and Westminster.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

This is the proper way to speak to politicians. Empty Re: This is the proper way to speak to politicians.

Post by Mcqueen Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 23:24

Yeh, And water pistols and blow pipes, What a laugh, Hey squirty string aswell, What a blast
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

This is the proper way to speak to politicians. Empty Re: This is the proper way to speak to politicians.

Post by Mermaid Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 8:44

think we all at some point feel like doing that
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 9:04

I'd take a peashooter into them places...ping all the feckers I didn't like!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 9:15

The Lone Ranger wrote:I'd take a peashooter into them places...ping all the feckers I didn't like!
    Got into some trouble at school with them things, Empty pen and chewed up paper, Who would want to sit at the front This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3707059870, This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 9:41

Mcqueen wrote:
    The Lone Ranger wrote:I'd take a peashooter into them places...ping all the feckers I didn't like!
    Got into some trouble at school with them things, Empty pen and chewed up paper, Who would want to sit at the front This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3707059870, This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3025408739

Bic biro...they were the best! This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 4226408756
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 9:46

Posh if you had a bic, Plus some big feck would take it off you, But i covered mine in sellotape so it looked shite but flowed like amazon - This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3025408739,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 9:54

Mcqueen wrote:Posh if you had a bic, Plus some big feck would take it off you, But i covered mine in sellotape so it looked shite but flowed like amazon - This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3025408739,

In Dunfermline we used to have a stationers called "McPherson's Bookshop". It was halfway down a close at the side of the "Regal" picture house (burnt to the ground years ago). They had everything in that shop! I loved going in there, you could get a hundred different types of pens, artist's pencils, sketch-pads, oil paints, Techy drawing boards and those little see-through cases that had the techy drawing instruments in (dividers, compasses, spare lead etc), easels for painting, everything! Guy who owned it moved to a different location after the fire and it was never the same again. He retired and closed the shop a good few years back now. Happy days...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 10:04

Wilkos do all that stuff for the students, Its all cheap crap though, But Janet gets it for the kids, She loves playing teacher, There is a shop in headingley Dinsdales i think they call it, Once went in there for some coloured card, Expensive so i swerve the place now, Thats the trouble with the big shops, They kill the little ones off,
    Janets first job was at woolworths - Made supervisor before i got in her nickers, Shes never looked back This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3025408739.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 10:18

Mcqueen wrote:Wilkos do all that stuff for the students, Its all cheap crap though, But Janet gets it for the kids, She loves playing teacher, There is a shop in headingley Dinsdales i think they call it, Once went in there for some coloured card, Expensive so i swerve the place now, Thats the trouble with the big shops, They kill the little ones off,
    Janets first job was at woolworths - Made supervisor before i got in her nickers, Shes never looked back This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3025408739.

This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3025408739 This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 15:34

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Mcqueen wrote:Posh if you had a bic, Plus some big feck would take it off you, But i covered mine in sellotape so it looked shite but flowed like amazon - This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3025408739,

In Dunfermline we used to have a stationers called "McPherson's Bookshop". It was halfway down a close at the side of the "Regal" picture house (burnt to the ground years ago). They had everything in that shop! I loved going in there, you could get a hundred different types of pens, artist's pencils, sketch-pads, oil paints, Techy drawing boards and those little see-through cases that had the techy drawing instruments in (dividers, compasses, spare lead etc), easels for painting, everything! Guy who owned it moved to a different location after the fire and it was never the same again. He retired and closed the shop a good few years back now. Happy days...

Take it your back on the booze.....

This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 1498946960

Go on tell us about your train number collection.....

This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 2485877773
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:59

Adam Mint wrote:

????? no he is not a train spotter or geek and he is not back on the booze This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 506932706
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 18:03

Disgraceful, if LR was a geek he would have had Mermaid holding the camcorder as he drove down the road on their afternoon jaunt. This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 2419626307
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 18:14

Yeh, your right, he bought something !, she bought underwear, they were heading off to their favourite place in the car, and you say they have a camcorder, mmmm, I know what site to look on......

This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 2839888827
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 18:15

Adam Mint wrote:

There's a Jack Vettriano inside me struggling to get out...pity a can't draw for peanuts! This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 18:30

Yeh Cam, know what you’re saying, it was prostitutes he was in to, from same neck of the wood so to speak.......

This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 1293740352
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 18:40

Adam Mint wrote:Yeh Cam, know what you’re saying, it was prostitutes he was in to, from same neck of the wood so to speak.......

This is the proper way to speak to politicians. 1293740352

Fifer innit...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024 - 21:04