Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Another blonde joke !

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Another blonde joke ! Empty Another blonde joke !

Post by Gypsy Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 21:33

A young ventriloquist is touring Sweden and, one night, he's doing a show in a small fishing town. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.

Suddenly, a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting, "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype Swedish blond women that way? What does the color of a woman’s hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as people.

Its people like you that make others think that all Blondes are dumb!

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells;

"You stay out of this! I'm talking to that little shit on your lap!"
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Another blonde joke ! Empty Re: Another blonde joke !

Post by Mcqueen Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 21:48

Another blonde joke ! 2485877773 Sorted,
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 23:24

Another blonde joke ! 3025408739 Another blonde joke ! 3025408739 Another blonde joke ! 3025408739
    After having their 11th child, a Liverpool couple decided that was enough, as the social wouldn"t buy them a bigger bed and they weren"t strong enough to nick one.The husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn"t want to have any more children.The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive.A less costly alternative was to go home, get a firework, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.The Scouser said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don"t see how putting a firework in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me.""Trust me, it will do the job", said the doctor.So the man went home, lit a banger and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand.This procedure also works in Middlesbrough, parts of Bradford, anywhere in Scotland and most blondes

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 1 May 2012 - 0:28

Hmmmmmmmm, I know it has feck all to do with the joke but I wouldnt mind betting half the babies born round my way have parents of Eastern European origin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 0:11