Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+6
betty swollocks
Campbell Brodie
Topdog
Mcqueen
Mermaid
mrsmcqueen
10 posters

Mrs McQueen

Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Mrs McQueen - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs McQueen

Post by Mermaid Wed 9 May 2012 - 8:52

Mcqueen wrote:Just like to share a few thoughts about the most amazing husband anybody could have, He is generous to a fault, He makes me feel safe because he has this aura about him, Other women fall at his feet, He has the stamina of a 25 year old, He is funny, articulate, strong, He loves danger which makes him exciting, He can run fast still, Men a lot younger cant match him, Sure he likes to be in control which is why he never drinks too much, But thats his him, He is a born leader, Always at the front, Follow me men he shouts, Most do, And most never regret it, He holds court every friday morning, Young girls hang on every word, Some cry when he leaves, knowing it will be a week before they see him again, And if you believe any of this blox you must be stupid too, Just like me, Mrs McQueen - Page 2 3025408739

Ah Blox ive done this under my own name err i mean Janet has got the wrong Place, Newbie she is, not used to the forum yet, Isnt that nice what she just put, Mrs McQueen - Page 2 16779677

Janet needs a medal to look after you. Mrs McQueen - Page 2 4248600970
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Scotland Female Posts : 896

Post by Mischief Maker Wed 9 May 2012 - 20:36

well i have heard many stories and mcqueen has often told us of his daily trials and tribulations but to hear from his good lady it must all be true
    weather
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 9 May 2012 - 20:39

I think it is a voice over
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 9 May 2012 - 20:40

Mcqueen wrote:Just like to share a few thoughts about the most amazing husband anybody could have, He is generous to a fault, He makes me feel safe because he has this aura about him, Other women fall at his feet, He has the stamina of a 25 year old, He is funny, articulate, strong, He loves danger which makes him exciting, He can run fast still, Men a lot younger cant match him, Sure he likes to be in control which is why he never drinks too much, But thats his him, He is a born leader, Always at the front, Follow me men he shouts, Most do, And most never regret it, He holds court every friday morning, Young girls hang on every word, Some cry when he leaves, knowing it will be a week before they see him again, And if you believe any of this blox you must be stupid too, Just like me, Mrs McQueen - Page 2 3025408739

Ah Blox ive done this under my own name err i mean Janet has got the wrong Place, Newbie she is, not used to the forum yet, Isnt that nice what she just put, Mrs McQueen - Page 2 16779677

Brilliant! Love it! Mrs McQueen - Page 2 2485877773 Mrs McQueen - Page 2 2485877773
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 9 May 2012 - 21:23

She keeps saying give us a go, feck off and get your own, Mrs McQueen - Page 2 871748619

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 22:21