Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views.

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. Empty Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views.

Post by Topdog Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 10:17

What do we think of this?

They have been offerred help and have refused it. Many people are supporting the travellers, but would they if they lived near by?

If someone can stick a link please as I am at work. Ta.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. Empty Re: Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views.

Post by Gypsy Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:03

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
    Topdog
    Topdog

Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. Empty Re: Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views.

Post by Topdog Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:59

Gypsy wrote:IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?

Thanks Gypo, obviously friends of yours so (could you get me Nessa's autograph)
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 19:41

Topdog wrote:

Thanks Gypo, obviously friends of yours so (could you get me Nessa's autograph)

You wouldnt believe the people I know.
    Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. ProxyImage
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 20:00

Gypsy wrote:

You wouldnt believe the people I know.
    Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. ProxyImage
    Thanks
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 22:19

Short of sending them back to Ireland where most of them come from where are they going to go? Not round my way I hope. Best they stay in Basildon I think.
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 23:05

I hear some have taken up the kind offer of LC and are going to do peg selling, fortune telling and the odd bit of tarmacking around the place. That will move on some of the trippers from the north with their vans.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 23:08

innit wrote:I hear some have taken up the kind offer of LC and are going to do peg selling, fortune telling and the odd bit of tarmacking around the place. That will move on some of the trippers from the north with their vans.
    Oy you I tried that stunt elsewhere. :Big Smile:
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 23:23

Topdog wrote:
    Oy you I tried that stunt elsewhere. Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 2501716212

Yeah but I thought you was evicted. Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 3980218871
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 23:36

innit wrote:

Yeah but I thought you was evicted. Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 3980218871
    I was to be sure, not before I had a great laugh with it though, you remember well. Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 2501716212
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 18:36

I remember that well, wound some people RIGHT up.....Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 20:20

Perfectspecimen wrote:I remember that well, wound some people RIGHT up.....Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 3025408739
    Yeah it was a blinder as they wasn't sure how real. When I started having a go at myself it really got confusing. Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 3025408739
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 20:40

Topdog wrote:
    Yeah it was a blinder as they wasn't sure how real. When I started having a go at myself it really got confusing. Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 3025408739

I think you got yourself confused at the same time Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 294053457
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 21:01

innit wrote:

I think you got yourself confused at the same time Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 294053457
    No I was fine, it was good fun and I referred back before every post. Were you involved INNIT.
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 21:15

At the time I was making a approach to the UN as I was sure you human rights were being abused as a traveller. Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 1293740352
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 21:22

innit wrote:
    At the time I was making a approach to the UN as I was sure you human rights were being abused as a traveller. Travellers being moved on.Tenerifeforumoffun views. 1293740352
    It was meant just as a wind up to have a laugh, but some took it too serious and it then got abusive, which was strange because the traveller was not abusive at any point. Quite a good exercise to show the way different humans react to things they are not comfortable with. :Big Smile:
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 19:07

I see on the news the travellers demand £6 million to move on off the Dale Water Farm.

This will provide the funds to purchase a plot of land else were and construct a new illegal site allowing them start over again which seems a brilliant business
    plan. :Angry 1:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 5:03