Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
Campbell Brodie
Adam Mint
Gypsy
7 posters

Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa'

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa' Empty Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa'

Post by Gypsy Thu 24 May 2012 - 15:08

I think this will be really interesting - but then I have always liked the looky looky men. I know a bone of contention with many but I have always found them very pleasant.

HERE
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa' Empty Re: Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa'

Post by Adam Mint Thu 24 May 2012 - 15:39

Featuring Mini Murphy on bongos.............

Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa' 1533698712
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa' Empty Re: Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa'

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 24 May 2012 - 18:42

I can't find it on IMDb... Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa' 3913804730
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 24 May 2012 - 18:54

i think it could be very interesting
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 24 May 2012 - 20:02

Funny thing Lookies, we say things about them but many have our favourites.
    Most of them are OK and just doing what they do. The Chinese version are a pain in the arse and the women doing Braiding are generally very rude.
    I get on very well with most I see and just find the odd one or two are real nasty rogues, who would rob you out right.
    As far as getting ripped off by them, up to the individual to barter or say no.
    If you haven't done it, get a lookie man to pull up a chair, buy them a drink and have a chat, you may get some real interesting things from them.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 24 May 2012 - 20:09

you are spot on TD,I have had chats with a couple and they have done interesting things and many are very intelligent and have a few language skills. The ones I know are very clean and honest
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Post by CaribeCelt Thu 24 May 2012 - 21:09

Same here,talked to a sound fella while outside the Gaelic corner...great fun and a genuine nice guy...I think he must have told the rest of them not to come near us after that,as any other night we went there nobody tried to sell us anything and most said hello and went about their business.
    This boy even knew Irish...a genuine sound guy
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 24 May 2012 - 21:11

CaribeCelt wrote:Same here,talked to a sound fella while outside the Gaelic corner...great fun and a genuine nice guy...I think he must have told the rest of them not to come near us after that,as any other night we went there nobody tried to sell us anything and most said hello and went about their business.

It was Phil Lynott...he did a Lord Lucan. Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa' 4226408756
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 24 May 2012 - 21:12

Did he call you Harry, he is doing well again now is our Frank.
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Post by CaribeCelt Thu 24 May 2012 - 21:15

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    CaribeCelt wrote:Same here,talked to a sound fella while outside the Gaelic corner...great fun and a genuine nice guy...I think he must have told the rest of them not to come near us after that,as any other night we went there nobody tried to sell us anything and most said hello and went about their business.

It was Phil Lynott...he did a Lord Lucan. Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa' 4226408756

Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa' 3025408739 Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa' 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 24 May 2012 - 22:32

I used to drink in a pub called "The Lord Lucan" . Closed down overnight Guaza (Tenerife) hosts the filming of Cuban docudrama 'Paths of Aissa' 1498946960

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 1:30