Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

A phone app for Howard and Reg....

Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

A phone app for Howard and Reg.... Empty A phone app for Howard and Reg....

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 31 May 2012 - 9:38

I have just been reading about this in the Mail on Line and thought it was a great idea as it will enable Reg to pay at Morrisons without waiting at the till. Also Howard could buy his pints far quicker in Weatherspoons A phone app for Howard and Reg.... 871748619

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

A phone app for Howard and Reg.... Empty Re: A phone app for Howard and Reg....

Post by Mermaid Thu 31 May 2012 - 9:50

Only of use to people with fancy phones. I like my basic phone and have no intention of spending money on anything else
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 31 May 2012 - 10:15

Just ordered my new upgrade, free of course, well I pay monthly contract. I need a smart phone for new business, because of the nature of it.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 31 May 2012 - 10:29

I've got a smart phone A phone app for Howard and Reg.... 871748619 It was brilliant whilst I was away as I could email Pete every day so it saved a fortune in phone calls (which we still did once in a while) I only put US$10 on it for data the whole time I was there and never finished it A phone app for Howard and Reg.... 3318427985
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 31 May 2012 - 10:57

I am Payg and only need a mobile to contact a few people. A contract is not cost effective for me. If you have a business or like Cru when she travels then it is better to have a smart phone and a contract.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 31 May 2012 - 11:02

I don't have any contracts, just various sim cards A phone app for Howard and Reg.... 1554180325
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 31 May 2012 - 12:40

I have been with vodaphone over twenty years, Kept hearing of deals that people had been offered A phone app for Howard and Reg.... 3275847336 A lot less than i was paying + vat, So i rang them and said trim this up or i'm off elsewhere, Mine are 20% of what they were, It pays to carry on down the phone, Cheeky bleeders, I get a new phone every two years, i give it to Janet then i dont have a nervous breakdown getting use to it, Saying that i'm good with technology A phone app for Howard and Reg.... 871748619, A phone app for Howard and Reg.... 1934807147

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 7:18