Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+8
Campbell Brodie
3rdforum
Topdog
Mermaid
Mcqueen
Gypsy
Cruella de Vil
pollye
12 posters

My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........

pollye
    pollye

UK Female Posts : 38

My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ Empty My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........

Post by pollye Thu 31 May 2012 - 12:40

.......nah not really! My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 3025408739
    Friend of Tizzywizzy if that's what she's called on here. Member of the old forum but didn't frequent it for a long time as it got too censored.
    I am a nurse working in Gynaecology (every man's dream job) live in Plymouth but have an apartment in Torviscas. Nurse in Gynae should give you a clue as to which way my humour lies!
    Married with no kids and am working towards semi retirement on the reef.
    I prob know others on here. I have kept the same name as I used on the old forum.
    My first question is 'Where's that handsome hunk Harmonicaman!'? My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 1293356558
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ Empty Re: My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 31 May 2012 - 12:53

Hi and welcome to this forum Pollye, good to see you here! Perhaps you can help us sort these blokes out My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 4226408756

Harmonicaman is good looking isn't he?My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 1554180325
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ Empty Re: My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........

Post by Gypsy Thu 31 May 2012 - 12:55

Hi Pollye I was Zara on another forum and I remember your wicked sense of humour. I am sure you will have plenty of laughs here and give as good as you will get, especially you being a nurse and Reg with his own hospital entourage.

A warm My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 2610016412 from me.
    pollye
    pollye

Post by pollye Thu 31 May 2012 - 12:57

They won't stand a chance! My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 506932706
    Just trying to navigate round at the moment. My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 878948377
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 31 May 2012 - 12:57

I bet Reg is glad his rim is better My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 2485877773
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 31 May 2012 - 13:01

Hope you can find your old avatar, that will make the men hot under the collar :Not me Guv:
    pollye
    pollye

Post by pollye Thu 31 May 2012 - 13:09

Gypsy wrote:Hope you can find your old avatar, that will make the men hot under the collar :Not me Guv:

LOL Yeah I was dead sexy in that get up! My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 2839888827

Found me! :adult2:

Last edited by pollye on Thu 31 May 2012 - 13:21; edited 1 time in total
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 31 May 2012 - 13:17

Hi Pollye, We have a Doctors surgery so your going to be busy, I'm still having trouble with movment of my right hip, Its not the joint i had an xray, I went to physio and was given some exercises to do, unfortunatly the young lady fell in love with me so i had to put a stop to our meetings, Not very professional, I didnt want her to lose her job and half my empire. Yes the sex would have been good but speaking from experiance that would wear off, and other things, So if you dont mind if any of us has a problem we could run it by you first, The hip is ok now, but this morning i noticed a rash My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 2419626307 I'd better pm you because its in a private place , (The rash not the pm) My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 4226408756
    pollye
    pollye

Post by pollye Thu 31 May 2012 - 13:27

Mcqueen wrote:Hi Pollye, We have a Doctors surgery so your going to be busy, I'm still having trouble with movment of my right hip, Its not the joint i had an xray, I went to physio and was given some exercises to do, unfortunatly the young lady fell in love with me so i had to put a stop to our meetings, Not very professional, I didnt want her to lose her job and half my empire. Yes the sex would have been good but speaking from experiance that would wear off, and other things, So if you dont mind if any of us has a problem we could run it by you first, The hip is ok now, but this morning i noticed a rash My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 2419626307 I'd better pm you because its in a private place , (The rash not the pm) My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 4226408756

It's on your willy isn't it? Don't worry I won't tell a soul! My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 294053457
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 31 May 2012 - 13:32

pollye wrote:

It's on your willy isn't it? Don't worry I won't tell a soul! My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 294053457

My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 755705644
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 31 May 2012 - 13:37

Does it look like this Reg?

My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ Crab-purple-globe-plastic-f940
    pollye
    pollye

Post by pollye Thu 31 May 2012 - 13:55

Cruella de Vil wrote:Does it look like this Reg?

My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ Crab-purple-globe-plastic-f940

Dibs and dabs! Nasty little blighters! You will have to shave all your hair off then pour vinegar over the affected area! It really does work! :move1:

DISCLAIMER: Please do not ever take any advice from this person!
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 31 May 2012 - 14:23

Hello Polly,I am Mermaid on here,decided to have a different name as this forum is different as you will notice.. I have just got in and seen you have joined us. I have never laughed so much reading your posts. You are going to liven the place up.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 31 May 2012 - 14:32

Hi Pollyantarse, nice plant that.
    I had mcnabs, but got some crab paste,tasted horrid in my sarnies.
    Reg has an old mate called Willy.
    He has a nasty rash and sent me this pic to upload for you to checkMy names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ Butt-breakouts
    pollye
    pollye

Post by pollye Thu 31 May 2012 - 14:48

Topdog wrote:Hi Pollyantarse, nice plant that.
    I had mcnabs, but got some crab paste,tasted horrid in my sarnies.
    Reg has an old mate called Willy.
    He has a nasty rash and sent me this pic to upload for you to checkMy names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ Butt-breakouts

Ahem! I diagnose an itchy red rash what needs some itchy red rash ointment on it!
    I'm bloody good at this you know! Should have been a doctor! My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 2472758156
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 31 May 2012 - 14:55

Welcome to the forum Pollye, you're going to fit in just fine!!
    pollye
    pollye

Post by pollye Thu 31 May 2012 - 15:56

3rdforum wrote:Welcome to the forum Pollye, you're going to fit in just fine!!

I will try to be good! Honest! 👧
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 31 May 2012 - 16:57

pollye wrote:

I will try to be good! Honest! 👧

Oh sod off then, we like you when you are bad we like you even more when you are very very bad My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 2485877773 My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 2485877773
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 31 May 2012 - 17:17

Even when you are wicked....

My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ DEVIL%20DARK
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 31 May 2012 - 17:21

Hiya Pol! I've edited your first post a wee bit. So glad you've joined us. If you need help doing stuff, just shout. When you click on "Forum" on the main nav bar, you can scroll down to computer and forum help. Also, "FAQ" button is handy as well. My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 2219006651
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Thu 31 May 2012 - 17:29

Aw, thought we had something in common, hic...

My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 2084528412

You a friend of

Can’t remember what I was going to say, think I going sterile..............................

If you’re in to yoghurt I started a thread on it, nice easy relaxing exercise.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 31 May 2012 - 17:35

The Lone Ranger wrote:Hiya Pol! I've edited your first post a wee bit. So glad you've joined us. If you need help doing stuff, just shout. When you click on "Forum" on the main nav bar, you can scroll down to computer and forum help. Also, "FAQ" button is handy as well. My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 2219006651

Simple question and simple answer. Should never be edited My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 1498946960
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 31 May 2012 - 17:48

Ah but forget the D word, My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 3707059870
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Scotland Female Posts : 896

Post by Mischief Maker Thu 31 May 2012 - 20:02

welcome to the forum pollye
    you won't know me as i'm not on any of the other forums but if you're a friend of mermaid and lone ranger you're a friend of mine :well1:
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Thu 31 May 2012 - 20:27

Hey Pollye,Hi

Long time - no speak.

Welcome My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 4248600970

My names Pollye and I'm an alcoholic........ 394303222

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 19:36