Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Which Breakdown Service do You Use?

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Which Breakdown Service do You Use? Empty Which Breakdown Service do You Use?

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 15:56

I was with the AA for years ( Hi, my name's Campbell and I'm an...) Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 3025408739 but stopped using them last year as it was costing me £250 for me and my daughter (Option3).
    I just like to have cover for peace of mind really.

However, I haven't renewed with anyone else since then, so who would you recommend and why?
    A.A., RAC. Green Flag, others?Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 4
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Which Breakdown Service do You Use? Empty Re: Which Breakdown Service do You Use?

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:05

Oh, same as the value of the car then obviously.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Which Breakdown Service do You Use? Empty Re: Which Breakdown Service do You Use?

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:27

Perfectspecimen wrote:Oh, same as the value of the car then obviously.

Bloody good little car, my C3! Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 8
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:36

Sinclair C5 I thought it was called.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:40

Perfectspecimen wrote:Sinclair C5 I thought it was called.
    My neighbour's kid had one of those deathtraps, used it about twice up and down the street where he lived, then it spent the next 20 years in his garage 'til they moved. Don't know where it is now...museum probably! Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 3025408739
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:45

The Lone Ranger wrote:I was with the AA for years ( Hi, my name's Campbell and I'm an...) Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 3025408739 but stopped using them last year as it was costing me £250 for me and my daughter (Option3).
    I just like to have cover for peace of mind really.

However, I haven't renewed with anyone else since then, so who would you recommend and why?
    A.A., RAC. Green Flag, others?Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 4
    afternoon l r just renewed my insurance with direct line came with full rac cover. are you watching the match? 2 - 1 . to your men. oh dear penalty ,that wasn't
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:50

cunningham wrote: afternoon l r just renewed my insurance with direct line came with full rac cover. are you watching the match? 2 - 1 . to your men. oh dear penalty ,that wasn't

Mmmm... I'm a cynic Howard, no such thing as a free lunch and all that.Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 2 Your RAC membership will be added to your insurance methinks. Not watching match mate, not got a great deal of interest actually.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:55

The Lone Ranger wrote:

Mmmm... I'm a cynic Howard, no such thing as a free lunch and all that.Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 2 Your RAC membership will be added to your insurance methinks. Not watching match mate, not got a great deal of interest actually.
    2- 2 final score, i am only watching whilst waiting for the rugby.yes i
    know what you mean about the insurance , but on this occasion i found a
    good deal cheaper,by way of a change.go compare .comWhich Breakdown Service do You Use? 294053457
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:56

I turned up in the pub last night and England were playing their qualifier. I knew absolutely nothing about it. I really must get off this forum and get a life. Which reminds me Cam, that referee when you played Liechtenstein cannot tell the time. Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 951090068
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 17:06

Perfectspecimen wrote:I turned up in the pub last night and England were playing their qualifier. I knew absolutely nothing about it. I really must get off this forum and get a life. Which reminds me Cam, that referee when you played Liechtenstein cannot tell the time. Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 951090068

Haha! I could honestly care less Vince, I don't even know what you're talking about. Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 1498946960 I'd rather watch the Premier League than Internationals. Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 294053457
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 17:42

Scottish Premier?
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 18:42

Perfectspecimen wrote:Scottish Premier?

Haha! Which Breakdown Service do You Use? 3707059870 Nah, English, best league in the world.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 18:45

Tis that, even some Brit players.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 23:05

OK BANK PREMIER ACCOUNTS, Total waste of money if you are not our sort. If you travel often, use a decent mobile and need car breakdown, this is great.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 23:20

Topdog wrote:OK BANK PREMIER ACCOUNTS, Total waste of money if you are not our sort. If you travel often, use a decent mobile and need car breakdown, this is great.

Pretty good that TD. You get a lot of "freebies" for £25/month.
    Bank Premier
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 23:23

The Lone Ranger wrote:

Pretty good that TD. You get a lot of "freebies" for £25/month.
    Bank Premier
    16 quid a month, which covers us for world travel for us and the foster boys, also both mobiles and any car we are in including Europe. Great really.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 16:18