Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Gunther Holtorf's 23 year journey.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Gunther Holtorf's 23 year journey. Empty Gunther Holtorf's 23 year journey.

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 20:13

Sorry, I'm a bit late with this. Reg alerted me to it via e-mail about 2 days ago and I've just signed in... Gunther Holtorf's 23 year journey. 2761542443

BBC News
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Gunther Holtorf's 23 year journey. Empty Re: Gunther Holtorf's 23 year journey.

Post by Mermaid Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 20:37

Some long trip. He is not young either but good on him for continuing his adventure
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 21:07

Some people get up one day and say Blox i'm off on an adventure, And they just do it, No sitting there giving it oh what if or what would happen if this that and the other, I suppose all adventurers are selfish, But where would we be without them, Imagine begging a load of money off a loonatic queen saying i'm sailing off to see whats out there, But the world is flat you will get killed, Ah feck it i'm off anyway, Then coming back loaded up with tabacco and pineapples, Bananas, Sultry looking fit young birds, Brilliant, Well done that man, Excuse me sir but your wifes dead, Ah feck it sling her in the bin i'm on a mission,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 21:44

I like a bit of adventure, keeps the mind alert and makes you feel good. Goes wrong sometimes though............Last of the Summer Wine, thats adventure for old gits, count me in. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, Gilbert O'Sullivan.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 21:56

Nothing Rymed, He had a spot of bother with his record company, Did bugger all for years, Liked him though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 3:49