Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
Mermaid
Gypsy
Topdog
7 posters

I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is.

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. Empty I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is.

Post by Topdog Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 15:29

I have been asked on more than one occasion who Gypsy is. Other forums thought she was Linda or Queenie, so to Clarify.

Gypsy is actually a friend of mine who lives in Tenerife. She has watched forums and has joined another but only posted once or twice. As a friend I trusted her to make her a choice for admin.

I actually did not know for a long time she actually knows Queenie, not very well but as a dog owner to say Hi to. Through this forum Gypsy, Queenie and Cru have become quite good buddies. So to end any spec as to people knowing Gypsy and does she have 2 accounts, no GYPSY DOES NOT HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS, there is only one Gypsy.

Mind you she could be the love child of a Lesbian relationship between cru and Queenie, right temperament.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. Empty Re: I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is.

Post by Gypsy Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 16:45

This is how Tenerife gossip starts and escalates. I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 3025408739

I have known TD for quite a while and when he told me he was starting a forum I encouraged him and said I would help wherever I could. I have watched the other forums and there is nothing there that seems like rocket science. We are starting slowly, our success will not happen overnight, but if we ensure this forum is always friendly, informative and interesting, I am sure many who have been discouraged elsewhere will join us and enjoy contributing.

Although TD says I am part of the admin team, that is not strictly correct. I have tried to advise about marketing by using social networking such as Twitter. I do make suggestions when I see something worthwhile. I like the idea of having a proper Help Section where articles like those Juba supplied to the query on renting can be located quickly and easily, but my technical knowledge is zilch. The praise for all the great work that has been done on this forum deservedly belongs to Lone Ranger and Top Dog.

Living on the island I try to add some Tenerife News each day as I think that adds interest. We want it to be fun but we also want to encourage people who wish to learn about the island and what life is like here.

Apart from TD the only people I know on the forum are Queenie because of the dogs and Cru who has done some sewing for me.

I feel I know LR and Mermaid very well but that is purely because we write to each other. I would love to be Cunninghams Mum, but that is not going to happen!

I think this thread may have come about because I mentioned that Juba and Jimbo may be one and the same person. I know neither, but have read many of their posts in the past. I find them amusing because others take them so seriously and I would love to have both as friends but if that happens it will just be in cyberspace.

Topdog
    Topdog

I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. Empty Re: I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is.

Post by Topdog Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 17:03

The credit goes to LR, then Gypsy, then Mermaid and me at the bottom of the pile.....I haven't done enough really but intend on more.

Nice thing is we do all mail each other and have become very civil.

Funny thing is with this I would love to have Queenie on board because she is great with blogging etc and could probably help us, but so tied up elsewhere. Bless her, not as young as Cru and Gypo.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 17:34

Gypsy wrote:This is how Tenerife gossip starts and escalates. I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 3025408739

I have known TD for quite a while and when he told me he was starting a forum I encouraged him and said I would help wherever I could. I have watched the other forums and there is nothing there that seems like rocket science. We are starting slowly, our success will not happen overnight, but if we ensure this forum is always friendly, informative and interesting, I am sure many who have been discouraged elsewhere will join us and enjoy contributing.

Although TD says I am part of the admin team, that is not strictly correct. I have tried to advise about marketing by using social networking such as Twitter. I do make suggestions when I see something worthwhile. I like the idea of having a proper Help Section where articles like those Juba supplied to the query on renting can be located quickly and easily, but my technical knowledge is zilch. The praise for all the great work that has been done on this forum deservedly belongs to Lone Ranger and Top Dog.

Living on the island I try to add some Tenerife News each day as I think that adds interest. We want it to be fun but we also want to encourage people who wish to learn about the island and what life is like here.

Apart from TD the only people I know on the forum are Queenie because of the dogs and Cru who has done some sewing for me.

I feel I know LR and Mermaid very well but that is purely because we write to each other. I would love to be Cunninghams Mum, but that is not going to happen!

I think this thread may have come about because I mentioned that Juba and Jimbo may be one and the same person. I know neither, but have read many of their posts in the past. I find them amusing because others take them so seriously and I would love to have both as friends but if that happens it will just be in cyberspace.

Oh the Tenerife rumour mill at work again,Makes Life so interesting I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 18:00

Theres some nosey buggers on here you know, not me obviously. :study:
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 18:09

I do not care who people are as long as every body get along with each other what business is it of any body who they are in real life?. Some times I wonder if people have nothing better to do than attempt to cause conflict on any forum.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 18:12

Gypsy wrote:This is how Tenerife gossip starts and escalates. I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 3025408739

i have a vacancy for a nice aunty.I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 1510611536btw, great postI have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 4248600970
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 18:15

Perfectspecimen wrote:Theres some nosey buggers on here you know, not me obviously. :study:
    hey, i resemble that remark,I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 2501716212
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 18:17

cunningham wrote: i have a vacancy for a nice aunty.I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 1510611536btw, great postI have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 4248600970

I'll take it before you change your mind and make me your granny
    I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 3025408739
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 18:29

Gypsy wrote:

I'll take it before you change your mind and make me your granny
    I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 3025408739
    its a done deal, aunty gypsy, far to young to be my granny, I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 294053457
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 18:44

To posh to be an aunt of a PikeyI have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 3025408739
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 18:49

Gypsy wrote:

No way Gypsy. :Not me Guv:

Juba and I have been sparring partners on other Forums for quite some time but we certainly aren't the same person.

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 18:54

cunningham wrote: its a done deal, aunty gypsy, far to young to be my granny, I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 294053457

You're on I don´t have any nieces or nephews so you will be my number 1. I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 1148861124

Jimandsi wrote:

Juba and I have been sparring partners on other Forums for quite some time but we certainly aren't the same person.

Ah shame, you gotta admit though that you are both great at the wind-ups. I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 3318427985
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 19:04

Thank you Gypsy.

Haven't achieved a decent wind up for ages though ! ! !
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 19:09

Oi gopher youre banned!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 20:00

Jimandsi wrote:

What a cheek, I know you are unique, they broke the mould after you I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 4248600970

Jimandsi wrote:Thank you Gypsy.

Haven't achieved a decent wind up for ages though ! ! !

That's because we all know you and don´t fall for your old tripe. I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 3318427985
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 20:29

Try Gypsy's arriving in Los Cris, that would be a good wind up.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 20:34

Topdog wrote:Try Gypsy's arriving in Los Cris, that would be a good wind up.

I'm in Torviscas please, :No: Los Cris is getting to be a ghetto I have had a message from someone asking me who Gypsy is. 2419626307 Tattoos, sandals and socks, Sun newspapers. This Gypsy tries to avoid whenever possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 8:14