Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Mermaid
cunningham
Campbell Brodie
Gypsy
8 posters

Another Tenerife Forum

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Another Tenerife Forum Empty Another Tenerife Forum

Post by Gypsy Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:40

I have just received the following request, I don´t know the person inviting me and in case it causes them any problems with people looking in here I have stared out their name, as they don´t need the hassle we had - this is the message

****** invited you to an event:
    New TENERIFE FORUM
    29 September at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and checking the website it is very new and while I won´t be joining (enough with you lot) I may check it out in the future.

Anyway best of luck, to the person for going it alone - the more the merrier. Another Tenerife Forum 3318427985
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Another Tenerife Forum Empty Re: Another Tenerife Forum

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:54

As one door closes another opens... Another Tenerife Forum 811500621
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:18

Gypsy wrote:I have just received the following request, I don´t know the person inviting me and in case it causes them any problems with people looking in here I have stared out their name, as they don´t need the hassle we had - this is the message

New TENERIFE FORUM
    29 September at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and checking the website it is very new and while I won´t be joining (enough with you lot) I may check it out in the future.

Anyway best of luck, to the person for going it alone - the more the merrier. Another Tenerife Forum 3318427985
    jimbo innit?Another Tenerife Forum 2419626307
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:21

He can have his own forum and say what he likes and then he would not get banned twice and be allowed back. Another Tenerife Forum 1498946960
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:23

cunningham wrote: jimbo innit?Another Tenerife Forum 2419626307

What both of them Another Tenerife Forum 2485877773
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:24

Gypsy wrote:I have just received the following request, I don´t know the person inviting me and in case it causes them any problems with people looking in here I have stared out their name, as they don´t need the hassle we had - this is the message

New TENERIFE FORUM

Is that the user name or real name that you have edited Gypsy cos if you check out the new forum, click on members, you'll see who the founder was/is. He is a member here as well I think.

P.S. Good luck in the new venture.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:26

Mermaid wrote:He can have his own forum and say what he likes and then he would not get banned twice and be allowed back. Another Tenerife Forum 1498946960
    three times.Another Tenerife Forum 2839888827
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:30

3rdforum wrote:

Is that the user name or real name that you have edited Gypsy cos if you check out the new forum, click on members, you'll see who the founder was/is. He is a member here as well I think.

just what i was thinking.he is and has some realy useful information for telly addicts like my mum,not you mum my other mum.
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:31

cunningham wrote: three times.Another Tenerife Forum 2839888827

Is he top of the league then??? Another Tenerife Forum 3275847336
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:36

3rdforum wrote:

Just goes to show what a technophobe I am, I would never have thought of checking out who the founder was I just thought I would hide the name that asked me if I wanted to become a member. Thought I was doing him a favour, but there is no fooling you lot.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:42

Gypsy wrote:

Just goes to show what a technophobe I am, I would never have thought of checking out who the founder was I just thought I would hide the name that asked me if I wanted to become a member. Thought I was doing him a favour, but there is no fooling you lot.
    is it right that your mate herman the german is going tits up?
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:44

innit wrote:

Is he top of the league then??? Another Tenerife Forum 3275847336
    yep artful dodgers league.Another Tenerife Forum 2485877773
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:45

cunningham wrote:
    Gypsy wrote:

is it right that your mate herman the german is going tits up?

Who Another Tenerife Forum 3275847336
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:48

Gypsy wrote:

Who Another Tenerife Forum 3275847336
    that manfred man. you know you mentioned him last year, every body has to fart about having there boxes updated in guaza.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 22:03

Oh you mean CSTI - I won´t talk to him because he is so rude to women, if there is a problem with the telly I get Jim to speak with him and he is polite to him - I just think he is a bully where women are concerned.

It would be nice if we had more choice and if this TV guy can guarantee a better reception, better customer service even at the same price I would be willing to give him a go but Oy Vey I don´t like to be number one, I would rather others tried it out first.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 22:11

Gypsy wrote:Oh you mean CSTI - I won´t talk to him because he is so rude to women, if there is a problem with the telly I get Jim to speak with him and he is polite to him - I just think he is a bully where women are concerned.

It would be nice if we had more choice and if this TV guy can guarantee a better reception, better customer service even at the same price I would be willing to give him a go but Oy Vey I don´t like to be number one, I would rather others tried it out first.
    and heres me thinking you could give as much as you get.coward.Another Tenerife Forum 2485877773
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 22:26

Excusee me I am abit pissed but is the forum TV. Transvestite innit. Take care lads Another Tenerife Forum 3025408739
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 13:37

cunningham wrote: three times.Another Tenerife Forum 2839888827

i had to get an accountant to work it out .... i think it was about 9 times in the end via different names lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 14:13

Gypsy wrote:Oh you mean CSTI - I won´t talk to him because he is so rude to women, if there is a problem with the telly I get Jim to speak with him and he is polite to him - I just think he is a bully where women are concerned.

well last night the NEW SATELLITE that will replace the current one which has BBC/ITV/SKY on it . we have a window of three weeks for it to be live . at that point it is very possible that a) anyone with ANY SIZE DISH will lose BBC/ITV b) that unless the ´rebroacasters

CSTI and premier (millers have sold out) invest in new dishs they will also lose the signal ...there is another reason why they will not do this..as new transmission from WEST AFRICA will have stonger signals then the UK ,so you could have BBC1 on one day and GHANA tv the next
    however its also possible that MORE SKY channels will be available in tenerife

THOR

Another Tenerife Forum A5_launch_5october2007_2_hr_2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 14:24

Mermaid wrote:He can have his own forum and say what he likes and then he would not get banned twice and be allowed back. Another Tenerife Forum 1498946960

yes i believe its called free speech (along with free adverts for local business)
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 14:00

I relented !!! Having looked in it seems a really nice place, I particularly like the film section although I am currently having conversations with members from this forum too. What I do think is nice is they have a section where they have added links of sites they approve of and this forum is there. (Obviously not got much taste Another Tenerife Forum 3025408739 ) but I think it would be nice when our founders are back for them to have a look and perhaps reciprocate by adding a link to the new forum. We shouldn´t see ourselves as competitors (or maybe we should as competition only makes you strive harder) but we should welcome people who are prepared to stand up for what they want and do something about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 16:03

we had a B.ORG attack today and some people were upset that they thought the FREE SPEECH section was closed this was not the case for MEMBERS their posts were not touched only the drones sent by the B.ORG
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 16:33

Educate me, what is a B.ORG attack? Another Tenerife Forum 3275847336
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 18:25

3rdforum wrote:Educate me, what is a B.ORG attack? Another Tenerife Forum 3275847336

Me too we have had all sorts of attacks here many have bor.ed us but have we ever been borged weather
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 21:34

Was'nt he a tennis player? :puzzled:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 7:10