Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

For those still around and looking in

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

For those still around and looking in Empty For those still around and looking in

Post by Gypsy Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 16:34

I have noticed a few members who have been registered for a while looking in over the past few days so thought I would give them an avatar based on their user name.

If it is to your liking perhaps it will make you feel you are welcome and you could add a few words, if you don´t like it maybe you would like to change to something you think more suitable.

The members are Mojito, Flossie, Bluebear and Kitten8kat
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

For those still around and looking in Empty Re: For those still around and looking in

Post by cunningham Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:30

Gypsy wrote:I have noticed a few members who have been registered for a while looking in over the past few days so thought I would give them an avatar based on their user name.

If it is to your liking perhaps it will make you feel you are welcome and you could add a few words, if you don´t like it maybe you would like to change to something you think more suitable.

The members are Mojito, Flossie, Bluebear and Kitten8kat
    what about giving angus one?For those still around and looking in 2419626307
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

For those still around and looking in Empty Re: For those still around and looking in

Post by Gypsy Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 20:17

cunningham wrote: what about giving angus one?For those still around and looking in 2419626307

You know what they say son....
    If three people having sex is a threesome and two people having sex is a twosome, you now know why people call him handsome! For those still around and looking in 1498946960

So no need for me to give him one or even an avatar.For those still around and looking in 2419626307
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 22:27

Gypsy wrote:

You know what they say son....
    If three people having sex is a threesome and two people having sex is a twosome, you now know why people call him handsome! For those still around and looking in 1498946960

So no need for me to give him one or even an avatar.For those still around and looking in 2419626307
    there is nothing like the real thing.For those still around and looking in 2485877773
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 22:50

cunningham wrote:
    what about giving angus one?For those still around and looking in 2419626307

whose angus?
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 22:52

Mermaid wrote:

whose angus?
    i will leave that for mum to tell you.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 9:04

So mojito was your avatar OK? I see we have also had Pilgrim pop by yesterday so I updated your account with an avatar too. Hi
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 9:17

This morning I updated davidjh by adding an avatar, some may wonder how I made the connection - you know me lateral thinking - as I don´t know who davidjh really is I thought about the name and came up with David J Howe - British writer that has written loads about Doctor Who.

Hope you like your avatar david, if not please change it and perhaps tell us something about yourself other than maybe you are a Dr Who fan For those still around and looking in 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 10:11

Well done Gypsy, Might spur them on, For those still around and looking in 4248600970

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024 - 6:44