Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Snow White

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Snow White Empty Snow White

Post by Topdog Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 23:31

The 7 dwarfs are all excited as the new pope is visiting fairy story land.All week they nudge Dopey sniggering "Well you can finally ask your question!", to which Dopey replies every time "Shurrup willya!"Finally the day arrives and all the dwarfs are lined up with the other characters from the Snow White story, he shakes hands with the evil Queen, then Snow White then slowly makes his way down the line of the dwarfs.As he approaches Dopey theres a small chant which gets louder and louder "Ask him.ask him...ask him ASK HIM>!""Ask me what?" Questions the pope.The dwarfs shove Dopey forward "ASK HIM!","What would you like to know?", says his holiness."Well", begins Dopey, "Are any of your nuns black?""Hm" ponders the pope "As a religion we catholics don"t differentiate between creed so its more than probable that quite a few of our nuns are black . Does that answer your question?"ASK HIM!! shout the dwarfs."Is there more to your question young man?""Erm......do any of your nuns work in Antarctica?""well young man we have nuns all around the globe so its more than likely that we have a couple in Antarctica. Does that answer your question?"ASK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yell the dwarfs!"Is there more to this question?" asks the pope now getting more than annoyed."Erm..................................are any of these black nuns in Antarctica dwarfs?!"WHAT"! Splutters the pope."I"m sure if we had a black dwarf nun in Antarctica i would have heard of it. So in answer to your question NO!"All the dwarfs collapse on the floor pissing themselves laughing."DOPEY SHAGGED A PENGUIN!! DOPEY SHAGGED A PENGUIN!!"
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Snow White Empty Re: Snow White

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 15:32

Haha! I liked that! Snow White 3318427985
    alishass2040
    alishass2040

UK Male Posts : 40

Snow White Empty Re: Snow White

Post by alishass2040 Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 7:23

hahahah nice 1 :p