Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

An interesting day

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

An interesting day Empty An interesting day

Post by Gypsy Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 20:08

Had a really interesting day learning what people who dont ordinarily discuss forums think about the latest goings on on the two 'significant' forums. It would seem that their cleverness has left a very bad taste in the mouths of the ordinary member and they have not done themselves any favours. I can see desperation setting in and calling mates to post threads is not doing anything to stimulate banter or comments going back and forth. It just seems very sad bring back Zarion.

So what has happend to you today anything interesting
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

An interesting day Empty Re: An interesting day

Post by Topdog Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:19

Travelling Man wrote:Had a really interesting day learning what people who dont ordinarily discuss forums think about the latest goings on on the two 'significant' forums. It would seem that their cleverness has left a very bad taste in the mouths of the ordinary member and they have not done themselves any favours. I can see desperation setting in and calling mates to post threads is not doing anything to stimulate banter or comments going back and forth. It just seems very sad bring back Zarion.

Could you perhaps offer links as we do not mind any discussions about other forums on here. We consider all forums can live together and will be a compliment to each other.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:33

Topdog wrote:
    Could you perhaps offer links as we do not mind any discussions about other forums on here. We consider all forums can live together and will be a compliment to each other.

No Im on about talking to people who are disgusted with what they are reading and those that are gloating
    dede wrote:
    Just another thought.... it could be quiet as there have been a number of bans issued. ;) ;)
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:38

Travelling Man wrote:Had a really interesting day learning what people who dont ordinarily discuss forums think about the latest goings on on the two 'significant' forums. It would seem that their cleverness has left a very bad taste in the mouths of the ordinary member and they have not done themselves any favours. I can see desperation setting in and calling mates to post threads is not doing anything to stimulate banter or comments going back and forth. It just seems very sad bring back Zarion.

Everybody has noticed mates trying to keep things afloat, It is a shame that it has come to this, Zarion kept out of the way, and let things go along at its own speed, If it aint broke why fix it, Happy days, but there all blaming somebody or something, when its quite simple, leave the bloody thing alone, Garlic started getting too big for his own boots, where is he now, sludge followed, but i suppose they were taking orders from somebody, The saddest thing thats happened for me is, a well respected guy who did a lot for both (significant) forums had to walk away from it all, Thats bad real bad, I know how you feel when all of a sudden a little bit of joy in your life is gone, I get banned because i say what i see, thats not good sometimes, but thats me, I deserve it usualy, But banning people for life, well that stinks, i hope they know what there doing, i also hope this forum is differant, Within reason, no having a go at gupta and other things that smell. oops, no really lets get busy having a laugh, its contagious and it makes you feel better, also ask about anything, i'm sure we have some smart members, aswell as me, :oops:
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:42

Everybody has noticed mates trying to keep things afloat, It is a shame that it has come to this, Zarion kept out of the way, and let things go along at its own speed, If it aint broke why fix it, Happy days, but there all blaming somebody or something, when its quite simple, leave the bloody thing alone, Garlic started getting too big for his own boots, where is he now, sludge followed, but i suppose they were taking orders from somebody, The saddest thing thats happened for me is, a well respected guy who did a lot for both (significant) forums had to walk away from it all, Thats bad real bad, I know how you feel when all of a sudden a little bit of joy in your life is gone, I get banned because i say what i see, thats not good sometimes, but thats me, I deserve it usualy, But banning people for life, well that stinks, i hope they know what there doing, i also hope this forum is differant, Within reason, no having a go at gupta and other things that smell. oops, no really lets get busy having a laugh, its contagious and it makes you feel better, also ask about anything, i'm sure we have some smart members, aswell as me, :oops:
    nobody on here is as smart as you bm.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:56

This is strange there are a number of people all chatting together on a place named TF, they are discussing us lot and referring to this place as a CHAT ROOM. What are they doing if it is no chatting. They are also saying we are slagging them off, which I must say the odd bit has been done, but generally I see people on here saying we should all get on.
    They are the worried ones and very strange that the stirrer known as Dede is still trying o justify HM leaving.
    HM to me you, Oneleg and Meryl have been the 3 most valuable posters on any forum.
    Please do not give your pleasure up. If you really do feel you can't use the other two, then lets do what we can to make this your place, you deserve that respect from me and all of us.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 15:10

I read through the thread on TF this morning, 5 pages long now and most members aghast at whats going on. I have been banned but my hat goes off to the one whos walked, respect to you Sir. As to most of the rest of us changing identity, what codswallop. I can easily guess who 90% were. I personally registered on here using a nickname I have picked up in Sundowners Bar, cheeky bleeders, but funny anyway. I use the same avatar photos so hardly a disguise. Just in case anyone has any doubts I was Sundownersvince. I enjoyed my time on TF but to be honest it was getting very tedious lately and no fun at all. If by chance I am rude to anyone on here I will apologise in advance, tosser.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 15:40

Perfectspecimen wrote:I read through the thread on TF this morning, 5 pages long now and most members aghast at whats going on. I have been banned but my hat goes off to the one whos walked, respect to you Sir. As to most of the rest of us changing identity, what codswallop. I can easily guess who 90% were. I personally registered on here using a nickname I have picked up in Sundowners Bar, cheeky bleeders, but funny anyway. I use the same avatar photos so hardly a disguise. Just in case anyone has any doubts I was Sundownersvince. I enjoyed my time on TF but to be honest it was getting very tedious lately and no fun at all. If by chance I am rude to anyone on here I will apologise in advance, tosser.
    Good post Vince, ;)
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 16:21

Thanks, my son has just got his first motorbike with wages from first job. Honda cg125, think I prefer yours.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 17:37

Perfectspecimen wrote:Thanks, my son has just got his first motorbike with wages from first job. Honda cg125, think I prefer yours.
    Yeah nice post Vince, bit rude at the end, I realise you think Reg is a Tosser, but Old Tosser would have been better.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 17:42

I dont like ageism.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 17:43

Perfectspecimen wrote:I dont like ageism.
    Nah Reg has been fighting it for years
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 17:47

Why dont you have your age on your details?
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:03

Perfectspecimen wrote:Why dont you have your age on your details?
    Me didn't know I didn't but mostly so Reg don't feel bad ssshhhh 52
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:16

Perfectspecimen wrote:
    Me didn't know I didn't but mostly so Reg don't feel bad ssshhhh 52
    Yeh, waist :lol:
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:18

Yeh, waist :lol:
    You are the one going to get wasted.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:23

Bring a friend you tub of lard :twisted:
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:25

underdog wrote:Bring a friend you tub of lard :twisted:
    OK, my mate is a mobile doctor, I will bring him for you. Right out with my big Bro now for some ale and a catch up.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:32

Thats just great, start a forum, then piss off out, Cause trouble in an empty room you,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:35

Its not empty I just made a cuppa.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:36

underdog wrote:Thats just great, start a forum, then piss off out, Cause trouble in an empty room you,
    I AINT GONE YET BOLLOCKCHOPS.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:38

No doubt you will be back later with beer breath.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:56

Perfectspecimen wrote:No doubt you will be back later with beer breath.
    Yeh, He will, then he can talk shite, :affraid:
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 13:04

Do we need mates to start new threads cos we are worried we are so quiet? Can we have a tongue in cheek smiley
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:07

Travelling Man wrote:Do we need mates to start new threads cos we are worried we are so quiet? Can we have a tongue in cheek smiley
    Things are going on on the background. as we speak,
    We just need our star player to get a grip, and the information highway will be open for business, were just talking shite, and Treading water for now, This forum is about the people, Not the owners, I can feel it in my water, things are looking up, Get busy bringing good players on,
    The rest will take care of its self,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 7:42