Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

A complete dick...

Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

A complete dick... Empty A complete dick...

Post by Cruella de Vil Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 15:35

An oldie but a goodie: At the end of the tax year, the Tax Office sent an inspector to audit the books of a synagogue. While he was checking the books he turned to the Rabbi and said, "I notice you buy a lot of candles. What do you do with the candle drippings?"

"Good question," noted the Rabbi. "We save them up and send them back to the candle makers, and every now and then they send us a free box of candles."

"Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer.

But on he went, in his obnoxious way. "What about all these biscuit purchases. What do you do with the crumbs?"

"Ah, yes," replied the Rabbi, realizing that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. "We collect them and send them back to the manufacturers, and every now and then they send a free box of holy biscuits."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all Rabbi.

"Well, Rabbi," he went on, "what do you do with all the leftover foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?"

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the Rabbi. "What we do is save up all the foreskins and send them to the Tax Office, and about once a year they send us a complete dick."
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

A complete dick... Empty Re: A complete dick...

Post by Mcqueen Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 16:05

A complete dick... 3025408739 Must remember that next visit A complete dick... 16779677,
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 16:49

love it. I will remember this when the tax office causes me stress
    alishass2040
    alishass2040

UK Male Posts : 40

Post by alishass2040 Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 7:32

Must remember that next visit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 6:03