Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Paul James - passed away yesterday

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Paul James - passed away yesterday Empty Paul James - passed away yesterday

Post by Gypsy Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 11:21

Very sad news. Many entertainers on the island relied on Paul James to help them with their bookings, paperwork, venues etc etc when I used to keep the bar list up to date on TA he was always happy to send me info of who was where so I had a lot of time for the man although I never met him. The following words are taken from John Sharples facebook

Paul Passed away yesterday morning. It doesn't seem real. Many many people, some who won't admit it, owe an awful lot to this man. He could be difficult, but if you were honest and fair with him, he would be honest and fair with you. It was all he ever expected from people. He showed me unwavering loyalty and trustworthyness and friendship over a very long period of time.

RIP Paul

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 9:40