Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Jimandsi
muggle
6 posters

New here. still finding my way about.

muggle
    muggle

New here. still finding my way about. Empty New here. still finding my way about.

Post by muggle Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 20:58

Ola. As a new member who just likes to lurk, your word not mine.
    How do i find the information part of the forum.
    I find a lot on other sites without having to be a member.
    Is there something im doing wrong.

Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

New here. still finding my way about. Empty Re: New here. still finding my way about.

Post by Jimandsi Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 21:20

Welcome muggle.

What sort of information are you looking for ?

I'm sure we can find an answer for you somewhere.
    muggle
    muggle

New here. still finding my way about. Empty Re: New here. still finding my way about.

Post by muggle Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 21:53

As I said when i joined i just like readind about tenerife.
    To read stuff here you have to be a member,
    Just wondered if there was a section ive missed.
    Theres nothing spesific i want to know im just a nosy sod
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:01

muggle wrote:As I said when i joined i just like readind about tenerife.
    hi muggle where abouts on mainland spain are you? i am a nosey sod as well.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:01

muggle wrote:As I said when i joined i just like readind about tenerife.
    The forum is new and we are still sorting the format, Information is building and as members post more will be gathered, start a thread and you will get answers.
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:05

This forum was only switched on last weekend and already we have had an amazing 559 messages posted by the membership.

If you've read all of those - then that's it for the time being.

However, keep coming back though - it's getting busier every day.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:14

Jimandsi wrote:This forum was only switched on last weekend and already we have had an amazing 559 messages posted by the membership.

If you've read all of those - then that's it for the time being.

However, keep coming back though - it's getting busier every day.
    Thanks Jimbo and with some bits that will be going on tonight we should start to see a larger trend.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:23

Very soon people will be burning their TV sets, And sat watching, Tenerifes Forum, The forum run by the people, for the people, Not a bunch of nomark snobs, and women who want to rule the world, Wow, i got all carried away then, I might chain myself to the railings, Is that what surfer Jets do New here. still finding my way about. 878948377
    muggle
    muggle

Post by muggle Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:32

I am not from mainland spain i have recently moved to tenerife. not used to putting stuff in more getting stuff out.sorry if im being greedy bu i'm moe of a reader than a writer.sorry if i have done something wrong.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:35

muggle wrote:I am not from mainland spain i have recently moved to tenerife. not used to putting stuff in more getting stuff out.sorry if im being greedy bu i'm moe of a reader than a writer.sorry if i have done something wrong.
    no mate, just me being a nosey bugger,just that were showing on the map as being on mainland spain.you take care now,regards cunningham.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:39

muggle wrote:I am not from mainland spain i have recently moved to tenerife. not used to putting stuff in more getting stuff out.sorry if im being greedy bu i'm moe of a reader than a writer.sorry if i have done something wrong.

Who moved you Im looking for recommendations. Did you bring much or start off allnew
    muggle
    muggle

Post by muggle Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 22:51

Who moved you Im looking for recommendations. Did you bring much or start off all new

Sorry dont understand the question.I came from england by plane.what makes you think i came from spain.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 7:47

Sorry dont understand the question.I came from england by plane.what makes you think i came from spain.

I didn´t say you were from Spain I was looking for recommendations on removal companies as per my question. Did you hire someone or did you move yourself here in a Van?
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 9:40

I didn´t say you were from Spain I was looking for recommendations on removal companies as per my question. Did you hire someone or did you move yourself here in a Van?
    You could use that old caravan TM.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 10:39

Topdog wrote:

Could but the horse is a bit of a bugger on the ferry just thought if there was a man with a van as the quotes I've had have run into thousands. :roll:

Guess wot - it's only an avatar not really me and the family we are far better looking

New here. still finding my way about. Article-1357135-0D17BDC1000005DC-404_468x286
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 11:20

Travelling Man wrote:

Could but the horse is a bit of a bugger on the ferry just thought if there was a man with a van as the quotes I've had have run into thousands. :roll:

Guess wot - it's only an avatar not really me and the family we are far better looking

New here. still finding my way about. Article-1357135-0D17BDC1000005DC-404_468x286
    Who are the two sitting down.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 11:37

Travelling Man wrote:
    Topdog wrote:

Trackings toeing in on the offside front, Effect MPG too,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 18:08

underdog wrote:
    Trackings toeing in on the offside front, Effect MPG too,
    What stupid names for horses.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 1:37