Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Elle's Christmas cake recipe

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Elle's Christmas cake recipe Empty Elle's Christmas cake recipe

Post by Topdog Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 11:35

Taken from Elle's Facebook page, partly to save her typing it each year, she can now copy and paste from here.

Once again this year I've had requests for my vodka Christmas cake recipe so here goes. Please keep it in your files as I'm beginning to get tired of typing this up every year! (Made mine this morning!!!)
    1 cup sugar, half pound butter, 1tsp baking powder, 1 cup water, 1tsp salt, 1cup brown sugar, lemon juice, 4 large eggs, nuts, 1....bottle vodka, 2 cups dried fruit, 4 cups self raising fl
    our.
    Sample a cup of vodka to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality, then repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it's best to make sure the vodka is still Ok. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the vodka to test for tonsisticity. Next sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the vodka. Now shit shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the feckin window. Finish of the vodka and wipe the counter with the feckin cat
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Elle's Christmas cake recipe Empty Re: Elle's Christmas cake recipe

Post by Mcqueen Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 12:58

Elle's Christmas cake recipe 3025408739 Perfect
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:57

hic as Adam would say
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:32

Elle's Christmas cake recipe 1696878685 Elle's Christmas cake recipe 120275 Elle's Christmas cake recipe 3025408739 Elle's Christmas cake recipe 3025408739 Elle's Christmas cake recipe 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 17:01

I don’t like vodka, does she have any recipes for beer lovers...

Elle's Christmas cake recipe 1460810463 hic...
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 19:20

Great this, no alcohol in the cake so can send a bit to my muslim neighbour. I have to send them one every year made no booze.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 17:36