Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

UFO's over Teide

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

UFO's over Teide Empty UFO's over Teide

Post by Gypsy Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 10:20

Although Mount Teide has been a UFO hotspot over the years, this sighting was completely unexpected. A live webcam from the Observatory (set up to monitor Mount Teide volcanic activities) captured a disk-shaped unidentified flying object on 27 October 2012.

The video, posted in UFO Sightings Daily on 30 October 2012, captured a very clear image of the UFO flying across the mountain. At the beginning, 8 am on October 26, hour after hour passed by without anything happening. At around 3 am the next day, it looked like usual daily boring morning. But at 3:35 am, from the bottom side of Mount Teide, suddenly a disk-shaped object appeared, gently floating upwards. The camera captured the object for about one hour, before it went out of the still camera frame.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sits back and awaits the onslaught of derision.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

UFO's over Teide Empty Re: UFO's over Teide

Post by 3rdforum Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 12:14

You mean the reflection on the camera lens?? UFO's over Teide 3025408739
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 17:32

that is what I think D
    Chatty Cathy
    Chatty Cathy

UK Female Posts : 26

Post by Chatty Cathy Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 3:08

I always keep an open mind about this sort of thing :) I don't think that we are the only ones in the universe, although I have never come face to face with an Alien. They do say that Aliens are already walking amongst us disguised as humans :S Ahh well I will continue to keep an open mind and I love reading about anything like this :) XX

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 21:01