Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Adam Mint
Campbell Brodie
Mcqueen
Topdog
8 posters

The thread that caused argument

cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

The thread that caused argument - Page 2 Empty Re: The thread that caused argument

Post by cunningham Mon 3 Dec 2012 - 23:55

Lone Ranger wrote:

I'm not trying to mend anything. It's just a theme for Christmas. Once Christmas is over we'll go back to our ORANGE theme. The very first one was made by me when I didn't have a feckin' clue what I was doing and it showed. It was rubbish, although it was rubbish that worked, but the orange one works perfectly too and it looks a lot more professional.
    . That's strange, just managed to correct a spelling mistake The thread that caused argument - Page 2 4226408756
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

The thread that caused argument - Page 2 Empty Re: The thread that caused argument

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 3 Dec 2012 - 23:59

cunningham wrote:
    Lone Ranger wrote:

I'm not trying to mend anything. It's just a theme for Christmas. Once Christmas is over we'll go back to our ORANGE theme. The very first one was made by me when I didn't have a feckin' clue what I was doing and it showed. It was rubbish, although it was rubbish that worked, but the orange one works perfectly too and it looks a lot more professional.
    . That's strange, just managed to correct a spelling mistake The thread that caused argument - Page 2 4226408756

There'll be one or two wee strange things to get used to I suppose, but it's only for 3 weeks then we'll go back. (Everyone will complain about the font size after these big letters! The thread that caused argument - Page 2 3025408739).

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 4:20