Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Are we still here ?

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Are we still here ? Empty Are we still here ?

Post by Mcqueen Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 7:51

Good Morning Members,
    So what happened over night ? Have we moved up in the world,
    I was on standby all night, My friend and nieghbour is dying,
    Cancer got him in the end, He was a fit active man, Always
    faffing with something, Cars, Garden, Diy, never still, But last year he fell out of one of my tree's. He was trmming it up, Dont know why but thats Peter, He seemed ok, got up brushed himself down carried on, but i think he woke big C up, anyway they carted him off yesterday, His wife asked me to be ready to take her down to the hospital, So ive been on standby, Hope everybody is well this morning, and remember, it could be worse,
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Are we still here ? Empty Re: Are we still here ?

Post by Topdog Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 9:39

underdog wrote:Good Morning Members,
    So what happened over night ? Have we moved up in the world,
    I was on standby all night, My friend and nieghbour is dying,
    Cancer got him in the end, He was a fit active man, Always
    faffing with something, Cars, Garden, Diy, never still, But last year he fell out of one of my tree's. He was trmming it up, Dont know why but thats Peter, He seemed ok, got up brushed himself down carried on, but i think he woke big C up, anyway they carted him off yesterday, His wife asked me to be ready to take her down to the hospital, So ive been on standby, Hope everybody is well this morning, and remember, it could be worse,
    No Reg, as per the Admin email we can't complete the big happening for 5 days, this is for security reasons. Hope everyone just bears with us.
    Sad about your neighbour Reg, top geezer on standby, what a gem neighbour to have.

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 9:25