Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Tom Watson oldest US Ryder Cup captain

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Tom Watson oldest US Ryder Cup captain Empty Tom Watson oldest US Ryder Cup captain

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 13 Dec 2012 - 18:55

Tom Watson has been chosen to captain the US team at Gleneagles in 2014...BBC Sport
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Tom Watson oldest US Ryder Cup captain Empty Re: Tom Watson oldest US Ryder Cup captain

Post by 3rdforum Thu 13 Dec 2012 - 22:01

When I was a young lad, myself and friend was playing golf in Ballybunion. We lost a ball and being courteous, we called the 2 men that were behind us, to play through. One guy smacked a huge drive up the centre of the fairway , the other was knee high in the tall grass. The 1st guy, an American, asked if we wouldn't mind if they played a few holes with us. Immediately I thought, hey up, Jimmy Saville's cousin but being nice lads, we said no problem. The other guy continued hacking his way about, until he eventually joined us up on the green. It was Tom Watson and his caddy who were practising in Ireland ( as he still does) before going on to the British Open. They played another hole with us. The man was an absolute gent. They left us then as they had something technical to work on. The following week, Tom Watson won his 4th British Open in Troon. Of course, he would never have done it without the tips I gave him the previous week Tom Watson oldest US Ryder Cup captain 2839888827
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Tom Watson oldest US Ryder Cup captain Empty Re: Tom Watson oldest US Ryder Cup captain

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 21:36

Yeah right... Tom Watson oldest US Ryder Cup captain 2485877773
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 21:50

loved this song of his
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 22:38

I like this one as well

[youtube][/youtube]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 13:10