Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Gypsy
Mozzie
6 posters

Giant Ant Hill Excavated - Amazing Stuff

Mozzie
    Mozzie

Australia Male Posts : 156

Giant Ant Hill Excavated  - Amazing Stuff Empty Giant Ant Hill Excavated - Amazing Stuff

Post by Mozzie Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 12:23

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Giant Ant Hill Excavated  - Amazing Stuff Empty Re: Giant Ant Hill Excavated - Amazing Stuff

Post by Gypsy Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 13:03

10 tons of cement !
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Giant Ant Hill Excavated  - Amazing Stuff Empty Re: Giant Ant Hill Excavated - Amazing Stuff

Post by Mermaid Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 13:06

wow what a amazing video. Thanks Mozzie
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 14:43

Another great video. Thanks Mozzie. You must be a bit of a naturalist??
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 14:52

This is gross when I was looking at Mossies vid the next one that came up was botflies
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 16:05

Incredible, nice one Mossie.
    Mozzie
    Mozzie

Post by Mozzie Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 11:41

Yeah we see the tops of these things , jus amazing whats going on under the ground, i mean its more organized than my place lol

A naturalist , um yeah and no i just look at vids in the middle of the night,
    i cannot work at the moment cause my eyes so i got time off , soo i do graphics and themes for forums and at the same time watch vids through the night, stops me from going bonkers, well it didnt work lol
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 11:56

Mozzie wrote:Yeah we see the tops of these things , jus amazing whats going on under the ground, i mean its more organized than my place lol

A naturalist , um yeah and no i just look at vids in the middle of the night,
    i cannot work at the moment cause my eyes so i got time off , soo i do graphics and themes for forums and at the same time watch vids through the night, stops me from going bonkers, well it didnt work lol

Do you do any "Hitskin" themes for Invision PB Mzzie?
    Mozzie
    Mozzie

Post by Mozzie Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 12:23

Do you do any "Hitskin" themes for Invision PB Mzzie?

One of the girls is playing with themes for power boards at the moment. on our graphics site, There is a forum motion and invision section on there for themes and skins and codes but she aint put anything in there at the moment we have only just got this one up, so still putting thingd on there, i did see in a power board ACP not long ago an thought gee thus is different, we are used to writing CSS sheet and HTML and codes from nearly scratch thought it wiered that you just add stuff to a page that i self explanatory lol , waiting for staff to post off topic icon lol but yeah , we do stuff like that , themes and stuff, if we cant we soon do , like it aint rocket science, not far off it but yeah lol .
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 21:47

I knew that! Giant Ant Hill Excavated  - Amazing Stuff 1483819851

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 14 Jun 2024 - 0:01