Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Video of Iain Simply Mo Dodgson, singing My Baby Don't Care

Chatty Cathy
    Chatty Cathy

UK Female Posts : 26

Video of Iain Simply Mo Dodgson, singing My Baby Don't Care Empty Video of Iain Simply Mo Dodgson, singing My Baby Don't Care

Post by Chatty Cathy Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 1:59

Here is a little video of Simply Mo doing part of his Christmas Show in Little Haven Hotel in South Shields this year. Singing My Baby Don't Care. He is there until after New Year with Ray Wilde and James Darling
    Chatty Cathy
    Chatty Cathy

Video of Iain Simply Mo Dodgson, singing My Baby Don't Care Empty Re: Video of Iain Simply Mo Dodgson, singing My Baby Don't Care

Post by Chatty Cathy Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 2:06

Here is a little video of Simply Mo doing part of his Christmas Show in Little Haven Hotel in South Shields this year. Singing My Baby Don't Care. He is there until after New Year with Ray Wilde and James Darling This one is Simply Mo, Ray Wilde and James Darling singing Feliz Navidad

Chatty Cathy
    Chatty Cathy

Video of Iain Simply Mo Dodgson, singing My Baby Don't Care Empty Re: Video of Iain Simply Mo Dodgson, singing My Baby Don't Care

Post by Chatty Cathy Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 2:11

Here is a little video of Simply Mo doing part of his Christmas Show in Little Haven Hotel in South Shields this year. Singing My Baby Don't Care. He is there until after New Year with Ray Wilde and James Darling Ray Wilde, James Darling and Simply Mo singing When your smiling, Simply Mo hasn't quite grasped the spoons like his dad yet LOL

Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 7:53

great video's Cathy.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 7:56

The people in the Haven were luck to get 3 very talented entertainers. But I bet you missed Mo like mad being Christmas.

Where is Ray these days, it is ages since I saw him, I think somewhere like Wali Haii, San Eugenio.
    Chatty Cathy
    Chatty Cathy

Post by Chatty Cathy Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 8:48

Gypsy wrote:The people in the Haven were luck to get 3 very talented entertainers. But I bet you missed Mo like mad being Christmas.

Where is Ray these days, it is ages since I saw him, I think somewhere like Wali Haii, San Eugenio.

Oh yes, we do miss him like mad, but he is having such a good time and has settled down with a lovely fiance, getting loads of work and settled in a beautiful little village in Glasgow, we are so happy for him. They are off to Manchester to do a show this weekend and then back to Little Haven Hotel for their New Year Show. Oh he has also recently just passed his driving test, which means he can travel further now :) I think Ray is still in Wali Haii as well as a couple of other places :) XX
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 10:55

Chatty Cathy wrote:Here is a little video of Simply Mo doing part of his Christmas Show in Little Haven Hotel in South Shields this year. Singing My Baby Don't Care. He is there until after New Year with Ray Wilde and James Darling

Haha! Loved the "piano" bit...very professional Video of Iain Simply Mo Dodgson, singing My Baby Don't Care 3318427985 Video of Iain Simply Mo Dodgson, singing My Baby Don't Care 3318427985

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 7:59