Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop.

CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. Empty Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop.

Post by CaribeCelt Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 20:28

Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. 31238511Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. 2485877773
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. Empty Re: Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop.

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 20:33

Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. 2485877773
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. Empty Re: Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop.

Post by 3rdforum Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 23:00

Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. 3025408739 Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. 3025408739 Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. 3025408739 Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. 3025408739 Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 23:40

Do you know what? I would guess at least 95% of us over here couldnt give a toss about the stupidity thats going on in Northern Ireland. It was boring when I was growing up in the 70s and its even more so now. A news blackout would be an excellent idea. I know, lets have a new flag, just plain white. We all just give in and get on with life.
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Post by CaribeCelt Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 0:34

Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. Th10

Calm down,Calm down!
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 9:58

Perfectspecimen wrote:Do you know what? I would guess at least 95% of us over here couldnt give a toss about the stupidity thats going on in Northern Ireland. It was boring when I was growing up in the 70s and its even more so now. A news blackout would be an excellent idea. I know, lets have a new flag, just plain white. We all just give in and get on with life.

Thats cos you don't have to live with it on your doorstep so to speak. We do, well, CC does, I'm on the periphery.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 16:15

Perfectspecimen wrote:Do you know what? I would guess at least 95% of us over here couldnt give a toss about the stupidity thats going on in Northern Ireland. It was boring when I was growing up in the 70s and its even more so now. A news blackout would be an excellent idea. I know, lets have a new flag, just plain white. We all just give in and get on with life.

That's the Italian flag, you can't have it!
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 18:36

Green red and white I think but I get what you mean. At least they cant change sides in NI. Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. 3025408739 Reg will have some words of wisdom on that.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 19:10

Words of wisdom ? ME Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 19:12

You have changed Reg.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 19:27

Nah i'm tired thats all, need a holiday, 12th of April next one,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 20:10

Cheap that week is it? Dont eat too many Easter eggs, you will end up in Hospital instead.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 21:04

Only time in April Janet can get off, All the others have children so no chance then,
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 21:44

They should put up this flag, then both sides would be equally insulted Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. 3025408739

Belfast Union Flag Riots Could See Unionist Population Drop. Z

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 17:44