Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Don't know what all the fuss is about Horse Meat :S

Chatty Cathy
    Chatty Cathy

UK Female Posts : 26

Don't know what all the fuss is about Horse Meat :S Empty Don't know what all the fuss is about Horse Meat :S

Post by Chatty Cathy Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 10:39

I really don't know what all the fuss is about eating Horse Meat. We already eat Cow, Sheep, Deer, Pig etc., We have probably been eating it for years without even knowing it, you never know what they put in your burgers, which is why I prefer to make my own XX
    Chatty Cathy
    Chatty Cathy

Don't know what all the fuss is about Horse Meat :S Empty Re: Don't know what all the fuss is about Horse Meat :S

Post by Chatty Cathy Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 10:42

OOOOOPPPPPSSS Sorry, I have posted this topic on the wrong one, don't know how to change it :S
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Don't know what all the fuss is about Horse Meat :S Empty Re: Don't know what all the fuss is about Horse Meat :S

Post by Mcqueen Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 12:01

Hi CC, I think its because they say its beef and its horse, thats the problem, French eat it all the time, Don't know what all the fuss is about Horse Meat :S 1475381166,
    Chatty Cathy
    Chatty Cathy

Post by Chatty Cathy Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 12:40

Mcqueen wrote:Hi CC, I think its because they say its beef and its horse, thats the problem, French eat it all the time, Don't know what all the fuss is about Horse Meat :S 1475381166,

Yes I am sure they do. Bet we have eaten it loads of times without even knowing it :) I also think it is because a lot of people are horse lovers and they are also peoples pets and very clever animals. Someone said it is because of the cruel way they transport them to the slaughter houses, but that is also done with other animals too XX
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 14:08

Chatty Cathy wrote:OOOOOPPPPPSSS Sorry, I have posted this topic on the wrong one, don't know how to change it :S
    I have moved it for you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 13:00