Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

New EU flight rights unveiled

Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

New EU flight rights unveiled Empty New EU flight rights unveiled

Post by Daryn Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 22:21

New regulations cover delays and cancellations and its about time the customer had more rights but will this push the prices even higher........

Airline passengers will get new rights for delays, cancellations and other problems when new European Commission proposals come into force next year.
    The measures, which still have to be approved by the European Parliament, will extend consumers' rights to assistance and compensation to rescheduled flights as well as those that are delayed or cancelled. Airlines will have to place passengers on alternative airlines if delays are longer than 12 hours.
    The proposals will also ban airlines from charging for making corrections to misspelt names on tickets if the changes are made within 48 hours of booking, and they set out passengers' rights if they are stuck on a plane waiting to take off.

Read full story HERE
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

New EU flight rights unveiled Empty Re: New EU flight rights unveiled

Post by Mcqueen Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 22:59

Been through all that crap, I should use my full name on tickets ?. What Reginald rumplestiltskin van hoogan straten, it wont fit New EU flight rights unveiled 1498946960,
    Airlines have it it too good too long New EU flight rights unveiled 577704309
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 10:25

fares will rise to cover these changes
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 12:07

I recently booked our flights to Florida with Virgin, when I had completed the booking I received a pop-up which said do you realise you have paid the most tax for flights in THE WORLD. They did a breakdown, the return flight was £158 and the tax £337 per person!!! This Government are raking it in and by 2015 they expect to collect £3.9billion in APD revenue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 17:51