Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
3rdforum
Mermaid
Gypsy
7 posters

Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company Empty Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company

Post by Gypsy Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 11:28

I expect all the oldies on the forum have done many excursions but some of our new members may want recommendations on who to use.

I have used Tenerife Sunshine for years and always had great service. I was looking at their website yesterday and noticed they had a downloadable brochure. Being nosy I had to have a look and thought can't see anything exceptional there. But this morning I received an email from them acknowledging my download and offering me an additional 5% discount should I want to book anything.

On top of their already good prices I think an extra 5% is great so if anyone is interested have a look.
    Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company 294053457
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company Empty Re: Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company

Post by Mermaid Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 14:24

off for a look
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company Empty Re: Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company

Post by 3rdforum Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 15:02

Thanks Gypsy.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 16:18

Just saved me a job coz I told Vanessa I would stick the link up if she sent it me
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 17:37

you would stick the link up what?? Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company 2419626307
    tenerifesunshine
    tenerifesunshine

UK Female Posts : 54

Post by tenerifesunshine Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 14:35

|Thanks for this guys..................... I am personally back on the rock now, so lots of things are happening within Tenerife Sunshine.

For those who don't know us, we are a fully licensed travel agency, and we can make just about anything happen, within reason, within the travel world!!!

At long last I have found the time to sit down and get onto this site, however, admittedly, I am an extremely busy bunny, so if you do have any travel related questions, whether Tenerife or elsewhere, please do not hesitate to contact us on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or you can visit our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and go on the LIVE CHAT.
    Looking forward to reacquainting with some of you from the old forums, and also making some new friends

V x
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 15:11

Fully, even fuller you mean
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 16:09

tenerifesunshine wrote:|Thanks for this guys..................... I am personally back on the rock now, so lots of things are happening within Tenerife Sunshine.

For those who don't know us, we are a fully licensed travel agency, and we can make just about anything happen, within reason, within the travel world!!!

At long last I have found the time to sit down and get onto this site, however, admittedly, I am an extremely busy bunny, so if you do have any travel related questions, whether Tenerife or elsewhere, please do not hesitate to contact us on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or you can visit our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and go on the LIVE CHAT.
    Looking forward to reacquainting with some of you from the old forums, and also making some new friends

V x

Bloody Hell, look what the cat dragged in. It is great to see you. Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company 4248600970

It is a shame that you are so busy because your line of humour would fit in so well here. Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company 2485877773 Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company 2485877773

You can also advertise FOC each time you post by putting a nice signature on your profile.

Now there is some Mad cow, who knows her onions that keeps popping up elsewhere, she could join as could the new girl or am I jumping to conclusions that you know who I'm talking about. weather Don't answer that at least not on open forum - we have lurkers but they only tend to relay half a story back to base Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company 1498946960

Anyway you and anyone from TS you wish to post here are more than welcome and you can all have a free advertising sig (well I can´t give you one but LR can add them for you).
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 16:31

No need to give her one. Bloody size gives away the fact, job done
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 17:28

great to see you here V
    tenerifesunshine
    tenerifesunshine

Post by tenerifesunshine Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 17:59

Aww thanks for the warm welcome guys................................. Mermaid............... who are you???? I have to suss out all these new names now........... its been a long time xxxxxx
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 18:45

I'm Harmonicaman on TF V. Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company 1213489636
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 18:59

I'm not on TF but you may have an idea who I am :puzzled:
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 19:02

The Lone Ranger wrote:I'm Harmonicaman on TF V. Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company 1213489636

Whats TFV??
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 19:12

V=Vanessa Tenerife Sunshine Excursion Company 1483819851
    tenerifesunshine
    tenerifesunshine

Post by tenerifesunshine Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 19:13

lol
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 19:20

I am Tizzywizzy on TF
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 20:34

Welcome Vanessa. That cruise looks good. Transport
    Hope the Captains not Italian.
    tenerifesunshine
    tenerifesunshine

Post by tenerifesunshine Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 22:02

Probably is Italian captain.................... but if we all thought like that, then none of us would have ever got on an aeroplane after 9/11 would we????
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 8:32

Did an Italian cause 9/11, bloody never knew that
    tenerifesunshine
    tenerifesunshine

Post by tenerifesunshine Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 9:29

Don't start TD............... I have enough delinquents to deal with in my game! Angry2
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 10:23

Ha, didn't know you were on the game, oops mid read. I remember couple of weeks back some scouse test starting on you. My Stu was getting ready to slap him, I said to him, V will make mincemeat of him and you did, bloody great

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 10:37