Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

PLEB

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

PLEB Empty PLEB

Post by Topdog Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 12:10

Pleblo has started slagging my son off on TF. I do not look in there but it was bought to my attention. Firstly, hope the mods and owner who look in on here have the decency to follow our lead and remove his pathetic cowardly post. Secondly what does the twat know, a bit of Kareoke for 90 mins some afternoons which is actually Cara and her Sister Carol singing and the odd entertainer pops in and tries a new song. The entertainment at night has some Kareoke if people so wish but is Mick or the nights entertainer singing. This does not start until 10pm and food stops at 9.30, get a life knob head.
    This is a coward that hides behind a PC, if you have something to grip over Pleblo, go and tell my son or the owner, nah coward. Come and see me in a couple of weeks if you like, oh and by the way don't sat "I know Ricky Hatton shite, he don't know you". He does know the owner of Lazy Daze daughter well though. Twat
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

PLEB Empty Re: PLEB

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 15:15

I cant see that hes slagged anyone off really Kev. He has merely made an observation, and you have just repeated on here what I said there in reply. However you have now played right into his hands. Any publicity can of course be good but I'm not sure about an inter forum punch up.
    Hopefully people will be queueing up to try the Sardines in Treacle Sauce.........PLEB 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 15:46

I like it...
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 15:57