Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Ukip batter the Torys in the fens.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. Empty Ukip batter the Torys in the fens.

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 3 May 2013 - 18:45

Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. 506932706 Take that Cameron! We are sick of Eastern Europeans taking over our country. This place is positively crawling with them. I can spot them easily from a distance now by their clothing, very chav like. Ukip have done extremely well in the local area taking many seats in the surrounding towns and villages. Of course the government wont take any notice. Its my guess now that the Libs will jump ship from the coalition and I look forward to a general election within the next year.
    Bravo Nigel Forage. Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. 3318427985
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. Empty Re: Ukip batter the Torys in the fens.

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:13

They've been needing a swift kick up the jacksie for years now... Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. 3318427985
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:28

The Ukip guy I voted for was called Mason but he lost by about 60 odd votes. The Ukip candidate in Chatteris (about 8 miles South of me) won by 11 votes. Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. 3025408739 Nice one!
    Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

England Male Posts : 99

Post by Dronnyman Fri 3 May 2013 - 21:01

Yes, it was dreadful that the Labour Party let the east Europeans into the UK when other countries, including France and Germany, used their rightful veto within the laws of the EU to stop them. I can´t understand how the electorate still lets the Labour Party get away with it. Can anybody explain this mass amnesia?
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 3 May 2013 - 21:23

We did the feckin same. I've nothing against East Europeans but they (or anyone) shouldn't be allowed to claim dole in any country but their own ( and should be made work for it)
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 3 May 2013 - 21:40

I dont think they come here for that Dermot but they have systematically hoovered up all the unskilled jobs in the factorys and the fields. This makes it extremely difficult for British school leavers to get jobs of any description. All there is for them is further education but whats the point of that?
    Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

Post by Dronnyman Fri 3 May 2013 - 22:23

It was Labour´s fault!
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 3 May 2013 - 22:32

All right we get the message. Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. 3025408739 I cant remember much of an uproar over it from the opposition at the time though.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Fri 3 May 2013 - 22:36

Perfectspecimen wrote:I dont think they come here for that Dermot but they have systematically hoovered up all the unskilled jobs in the factorys and the fields. This makes it extremely difficult for British school leavers to get jobs of any description. All there is for them is further education but whats the point of that?

Really?? We have plane loads flying in once a month to sign on. We have feck all of a manufacturing sector so not many unskilled jobs anyway.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 3 May 2013 - 22:52

Is nobody doing owt about it then? You had better start up the Irish Independence Party then Dermot. Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. 4017463848
    Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

Post by Dronnyman Fri 3 May 2013 - 23:28

Just a couple of pieces of evidence to remind everyone of the facts: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

Post by Dronnyman Fri 3 May 2013 - 23:52

OK, so lots of UKIP members are about to take up office...er......er......what´s the next step?? Will they be able to curb immigration? or change anything at all? (well, actually, no)
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 4 May 2013 - 9:30

Perfectspecimen wrote:Is nobody doing owt about it then? You had better start up the Irish Independence Party then Dermot. Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. 4017463848

Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. 3025408739 Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. 3025408739 Ukip batter the Torys in the fens. 3025408739 I'm not two faced enough to be a politician!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Sep 2024 - 6:21