Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
searcher
Mermaid
Perfectspecimen
Mcqueen
8 posters

What planet is this twat from...

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 Empty Re: What planet is this twat from...

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 10 May 2016 - 18:03

Remember that little tin you used to get for puncture repairs? I nearl cut my finger off on the side of the fecker! Bloody sharp it was. Used to get a wee tube of glue, some rubber patches and a wee bit of chalk you had to grate and put on the inner tube before you glued the patch... What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 3025408739
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 Empty Re: What planet is this twat from...

Post by zdeekie Tue 10 May 2016 - 18:07

I remember that trouble is you could never find it when you had a puncture What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 3025408739 x
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Tue 10 May 2016 - 18:08

The Lone Ranger wrote:Remember that little tin you used to get for puncture repairs? I nearl cut my finger off on the side of the fecker! Bloody sharp it was. Used to get a wee tube of glue, some rubber patches and a wee bit of chalk you had to grate and put on the inner tube before you glued the patch... What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 3025408739
    Bit of sand paper to rough it up too What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 10 May 2016 - 18:44

Oooh! Yeah! Forgot that! What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 10 May 2016 - 18:45

That's how I nearly took my finger off...grating the chalk on the wee grater bit on the back of the lid! What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 10 May 2016 - 19:56

I still have to mend the kids bikes so i have plenty in stock, Lexie loves to help What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 18:12

Monday night we're doing a pub quiz, after the quiz a few of us fancy a few more beers and a bit pool  so, me, Brad, Gary and Zayna (Dermo knows the last two) head off to the snooker club, now the snooker clubs about a ten minute walk away, Brads in to his cycling so has his bike with him (a racer) but is just walking beside us to get there, our route takes us across the plaza of a large office building, the plaza consists of flower beds, shrubbery etc with paths weaving their way around them, as we get to this area Zayna says to Brad "can I ride your bike through here I ant been on a bike for years", Brad says "ok",,, now I'm thinking this is a bad idea cos we've all had a bit to drink but Zayna complete with silletos starts to get on the bike, I'm thinking she"ll get about twenty yards or so down the path to where it splits to go around a flower bed and will probably end up in it or in the shrubbery at the side of the path, but no,,, she lifts her second foot of the ground and on to the pedal and she's  off,,, and I mean off, didn't move an inch other than downwards,,, splat she hits the deck, it was like Dell Boy disappearing at the bar,,, Brads immediately in there untangling her from the bike, untangled he gets the bike upright and starts to inspect it for damage,,, me and Garry are about to join  Zayna rolling around on the ground, difference is she's moaning and were splitting our sides laughing,,, funniest thing I've seen for a while it was...

Bottom line, Brads bike was ok but Zayna didn't do so well, cut her left knee and elbow...

What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 2485877773 What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 2485877773 What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 2485877773
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 18:18

I love watching cyclist go pissing What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 506932706 What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 506932706 twats
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 15:04

Watch the traffic light sequence...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-40679955
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 16:13

Remember my first post on this thread:-

What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 Image25
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 16:40

The lights were at green for the car!
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 16:41

That's how I see it...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 16:44

That's why I posted the bit that got me starting this thread...

“Motorists should be automatically blamed for any collision with a bicycle – even if the cyclist caused it by running a red light, according to a new policy idea from the Liberal Democrats”.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 16:50

I can't see Vince Cable adopting that policy...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 15:19

Now if your gonna do it do it right...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-43421271/conwy-driver-jailed-for-head-on-crash-with-cyclist
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 17:04

Jeez! Surprised he walked away... What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 2419626307
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 21 Jul 2018 - 14:13

1:5 Billion on Manchester cycle lanes/paths and walkways...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-44897904

This 1:5 billion spend over 10 years was announced a few weeks back, BBC article above details one of the first rounds of spending...

About two/three years back the council spent millions on revamping Oxford Road a main artery in to Manchester City centre in to a bus, taxi and cyclists only road with cyclists having dedicated cycle paths separated from the road by kerbing (picture below), as said millions spent on it,,, I had reason to walk down Oxford Road recently, I would say at least 20% of cyclists were still cycling on the main road mixing with the busses and taxies despite the millions being spent on dedicated cycle lanes for them,,, they should be fined for not using them,,, I know two people who have been fined for inadvertently straying in to the bus/taxi area in their cars,,, so why the difference when cyclists cycle in the bus/taxi area,,, fine them... I ain't anti cyclists, just stick to the rules of the road as other road users have to do...

What planet is this twat from... - Page 4 Image10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 23:31