Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Perfectspecimen
Gypsy
6 posters

Any Pastafarian members on the forum?

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Any Pastafarian members on the forum? Empty Any Pastafarian members on the forum?

Post by Gypsy Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 15:35

Just been reading Tenerife Weekly and came across this which made me laugh.

A nutter who says that his faith is Pastafarian …… yes that’s right, Pastafarian, has won a legal battle to allow him to wear a pasta sieve on his head for his identity card photograph.

Lukas Novy who comes from the Czech Republic wears the sieve at all times and a court decided that it would be a breach of his human rights to make him remove it. He is a member of the church of the flying spaghetti monster. The members of the religion believe that an invisible alien made of spaghetti and meatballs created the universe after drinking heavily.

Any Pastafarian members on the forum? Pas
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Any Pastafarian members on the forum? Empty Re: Any Pastafarian members on the forum?

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 15:41

Sieve head.........What does a Pakistani female ID card photo look like? Or do they even count as an identity?
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Any Pastafarian members on the forum? Empty Re: Any Pastafarian members on the forum?

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 16:16

Don't know about Pakistan women, but Saudi women...Identity
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 16:29

That lot just take the piss, Any Pastafarian members on the forum? 1498946960 
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 16:47

Gypsy wrote:Just been reading Tenerife Weekly and came across this which made me laugh.

A nutter who says that his faith is Pastafarian …… yes that’s right, Pastafarian, has won a legal battle to allow him to wear a pasta sieve on his head for his identity card photograph.

Lukas Novy who comes from the Czech Republic wears the sieve at all times and a court decided that it would be a breach of his human rights to make him remove it. He is a member of the church of the flying spaghetti monster. The members of the religion believe that an invisible alien made of spaghetti and meatballs created the universe after drinking heavily.

Any Pastafarian members on the forum? Pas

"He is a member of the church of the flying spaghetti monster. The members of the religion believe that an invisible alien made of spaghetti and meatballs created the universe after drinking heavily".

Love it...
    Any Pastafarian members on the forum? 2485877773 Any Pastafarian members on the forum? 2485877773 Any Pastafarian members on the forum? 2485877773
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 17:07

I like this lot, extract from article:-

"The Pastafarian conception of Heaven includes a beer volcano and a stripper factory.[35] The Pastafarian Hell is similar, except that the beer is stale and the strippers have sexually transmitted diseases".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 17:11

I have just become religious
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 19:51

I knew you lot would would one day find a religion you like, take it seriously and not take the piss Any Pastafarian members on the forum? 2485877773 
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:03

That just about sums it all up, If you bang on about it for a couple of thousand years a few million people will think its all true,
    I mean whats the difference between the cullender on his head and that tall hat silly blox wears in st pauls cathedral, None, I'm with tin man where do i sign
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:12

Mcqueen wrote:That just about sums it all up, If you bang on about it for a couple of thousand years a few million people will think its all true,
    I mean whats the difference between the cullender on his head and that tall hat silly blox wears in st pauls cathedral, None, I'm with tin man where do i sign
    Any Pastafarian members on the forum? 3025408739 Any Pastafarian members on the forum? 3025408739 
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:54

Any Pastafarian members on the forum? 2485877773 Any Pastafarian members on the forum? 2485877773 
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 23:01

Oh dear, sadly I think its a plastic one..........I have two of these in my lower penthouse in Tenerife, £150 per week it is, two plastic colanders and a kettle. Who could ask for more?
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 9:17

Vince, get it on your signature. More people will see it.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 10:16

I have to pay tax on the place if I sell it, or let it. The British inland revenue are investigating foreign owners too. They want capital gains tax. This is assuming it makes a profit of course so we're okay at present.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 0:23