Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Costa Esmeralda

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Costa Esmeralda Empty Costa Esmeralda

Post by Topdog Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 9:19

In Galleon, Adeje, there is an Italian restaurant as named above. The food is superb. I had Bruschetta for starter, then a Seafood Spaghetti which was lovely and the little cockles in it were just perfect. Followed by some grilled fish with salad. The others went for superb Pizza after bruschetta. We all had pud, two of us had a huge but most delicious Taramasu and the other 2 had apple cake. Loads to drink and the Host and Chef Giovanni looks after you very well. Talking to the people on the next table and one of them was an estate agent named Stuart. Yes young Golfer, seemed a very nice ordinary guy. I know some have different opinions of him for whatever reason, but first time met him and had a good chat, before and after we knew who each other were.
    This is one of the sect Italian restaurants I have eaten in here, knocks Verdes into cocked hats.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Costa Esmeralda Empty Re: Costa Esmeralda

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 9:23

I bet that was great conversation after you found out who each other were! Stuart's a great guy, I've met him back in the day when Dave, (DJ Dangerous) used to post regularly. Met him when Tom was running O'Jangles. Costa Esmeralda 294053457 
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 9:32

Converse didn't change really Cam. 4 os ate and drank loads only 70 odd euros.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 10:09

There used to be some good banter on Tf, Never could understand why it went down hill big time (Unless it was when i joined up Costa Esmeralda 3275847336 ) Still we bump along nicely here now,
    Mods were a bit keen maybe, Stuart and Andy seemed ok to me too, and quite a few others,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 10:18

He couldn't remember You Reg, told him Ronnie K, Reggie mcfartchops, but nah. Happy with our little forum me, where would we be if we had carried on over there, probably, just know each other by internet name, many of us. I personally have made some great friends since break away and will keep it that way.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 10:22

Always thought he was a good guy then we had the hiccup and it was like Jekyll and Hyde but hey people protect themselves and who they feel are their own.  Nobody came out looking good, but it is silly to prolong it - best to just move on.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 10:31

Topdog wrote:In Galleon, Adeje, there is an Italian restaurant as named above. The food is superb. I had Bruschetta for starter, then a Seafood Spaghetti which was lovely and the little cockles in it were just perfect. Followed by some grilled fish with salad. The others went for superb Pizza after bruschetta. We all had pud, two of us had a huge but most delicious Taramasu and the other 2 had apple cake. Loads to drink and the Host and Chef Giovanni looks after you very well. Talking to the people on the next table and one of them was an estate agent named Stuart. Yes young Golfer, seemed a very nice ordinary guy. I know some have different opinions of him for whatever reason, but first time met him and had a good chat, before and after we knew who each other were.
    This is one of the sect Italian restaurants I have eaten in here, knocks Verdes into cocked hats.
     Costa Esmeralda 2485877773 Costa Esmeralda 2485877773 
    Yes I have met him at O'Jangles too, and CIM. Now someone much brighter than me will upload all of those comments you used to make and post them here Kev. Costa Esmeralda 3025408739  

So when are you starting the Golf?
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 10:44

Costa Esmeralda 2761542443  Comments Costa Esmeralda 3095951175 
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 10:59

Just sent Howard message..........
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 11:43

My banter got me in trouble, Reg's banter got me in even more trouble.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 5 Oct 2024 - 3:38