Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Give me Some reviews about Bakery Business Cards..

rohitkumar
    rohitkumar

England Male Posts : 91

Give me Some reviews about Bakery Business Cards.. Empty Give me Some reviews about Bakery Business Cards..

Post by rohitkumar Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 13:22

Hi Mates!! I want to share my experience with all of you, I have just start up a bakery business recently and used business visiting cards to promote my business. I got lots of great clients by this technique and other marketing technique. I thing business cards are the best thing to promote business and make client connection. Is it true??
      In my shops, all bakery products are available in good range. Can anyone suggest me reviews about bakery business cards that carries all important information about my bakery business. I have purchased some good designs of bakery business cards with proper design, fonts, color, text. I am adding some samples of bakery business cards that I had purchased from online stores.  

Give me Some reviews about Bakery Business Cards.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgJ8cSziQFBrxnYyeOiZWqFp51_P0cNwZ4heCDnwGlJyDNPEQa
    Give me Some reviews about Bakery Business Cards.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkc8rThyxqxjFER9oAKGu1Sqpq0y9n8tlYNpGjC1DbVploOqzfog
    I am waiting for your replies. Thank you in advanced.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Give me Some reviews about Bakery Business Cards.. Empty Re: Give me Some reviews about Bakery Business Cards..

Post by Gypsy Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 15:58

What happened to your ladies clothes, corporate gifts, t-shirts and printing businesses?
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Give me Some reviews about Bakery Business Cards.. Empty Re: Give me Some reviews about Bakery Business Cards..

Post by Adam Mint Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 17:16

Looks to me as if he's got his fingers in a few pies...
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 17:21

Blimey, corporate pies.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 17:26

Nothing wrong with the COOP pies, in Scotland they lubricate your elbows...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 18:18

3.14 Give me Some reviews about Bakery Business Cards.. 294053457 

Was gonna put this in the numbers game with a pic of a nice PORK one but missed it..........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 12:22