Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+6
Joel David
Adam Mint
Gypsy
Mcqueen
Campbell Brodie
Blyth Spirit
10 posters

Junk mail, one type specifically !!!!

Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! Empty Junk mail, one type specifically !!!!

Post by Blyth Spirit Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 10:23

Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! 16779677 It's its 10.15 am on a mild sunny Saturday morning here on Northimberland coast and staggeringly we've already had 3 different takeaway menus posted through our door !.

Does the weather bring them out, there was even 2 of them posting on opposites sides of our little cup de sac at the same time, one of the take aways isn't even in Blyth its from a pizza place in next bloody town !

Sick of these bloody menus, I can count on one hand the amount of times we have bought takeaway in last year and even then I go and collect rather than pay for tepid food to turn up and hour later than they state.

Anyone else get plaqued by this form of junk mail ?, don't suppose our Spanish members get that kind of junk mail ?

Bloody annoying, think I'll tell one of the reps at work on Monday to tout for there printing business someone must be printing thousands upon thousands every week.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! Empty Re: Junk mail, one type specifically !!!!

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 10:25

The Spanish don't get them through the door BS, they're stuck under their windscreen wipers...Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! 3025408739

PS. I've added the Turkish Lira to the money conversion chart.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! Empty Re: Junk mail, one type specifically !!!!

Post by Mcqueen Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 10:31

We could run a wood burning stove with the junk mail, mainly because we are in student land,
    Our poor postman now has a trolley to carry all the crap in it, Virgin media send me an A4 every week, and its a fat A4 telling us we already have them at the footpath, I know that because they dug the blady thing up when it was 2 weeks old Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! 16779677 
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 10:49

We get very little 'hard copy' junk mail, but I get loads of spam on my blogs, as you can see 21 during the night, fortunately there is a great filter so all I have to do is push the button at the top to delete.

Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! Captur30
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 10:57

That one from the local Chinky...
    Joel David
    Joel David

UK Male Posts : 128

Post by Joel David Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 11:12

I live in Darwen U.K. where there is ONE street with 35 take-away joints on it,  there are also another 60 or so in the town, 10 or 12 regularly do leaflet runs.  They cannot possibly all be paying concerns so what are they up to?,  could they be money 'laundering' gaffs?, (these are  gaffs that trade very little yet put a few thousand quid a day through their tills), or could they have another function?....  If this were happening in EVERY town (which seems possible) is there a bloody great plot afoot?.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 11:43

Joel's fault he told where to find us.
    Joel David
    Joel David

Post by Joel David Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 11:58

Topdog wrote:Joel's fault he told where to find us.
    Oh shish, I didn't know you were an 'al kebab' commander T.D.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Joel David
    Joel David

Post by Joel David Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 12:17

Darwen is a haven of peace and tranquillity where everyone is friendly, however we do have  one or two exceptions but they don't own takeaways.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 12:51

We have corner shop with more staff than customers, most drive flash cars, i know quite a few drop the kids at private schools in the flash cars, they also buy up the student houses that go for auction when a straight landlord gets into financial trouble, also any cash business like private hire cars etc seems to attract those certain types, Its no coincidence that the drug problem grows alongside the influx of people from those parts of the world,
    So to sum things up, Yes blame the people that allow all that to happen the ones with sheltered lives from what is really going on in the UK, The loonatics that are running this asylum, The Goverment
    BobMac
    BobMac

Scotland Male Posts : 517

Post by BobMac Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 14:23

Apparently they blanket bomb a specific area, usually on a Friday, as they have found that people looking for a take-away will pick up the last one that dropped through the door.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 14:30

Tae aways or bars that are empty but have people with pots of stash runnong them are often just drug havens. I know of such a place near here and they are all over the world. UK they also are tax havens place to lose some money from other sources.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 14:39

Topdog wrote:I know of such a place near here ......
    Didn´t take you long, - how long have I lived here and I know nothing about any of these sort of places.Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! 2419626307 Must be the company you keep weather weather 
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 14:54

A place I use regular has a bar near by where many a flash car owner is frequenting for very short periods, apart from that it is fairly empty. Not touristic either.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 15:53

I've led a sheltered life. I didn't know about these places. Naive me...Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! 1498946960 
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 17:53

Topdog wrote:A place I use regular has a bar near by where many a flash car owner is frequenting for very short periods, apart from that it is fairly empty. Not touristic either.
    That will be the Mayor then silly boy, buy him a drink. He needs to be your friend.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 18:24

Now when this guy was mayor, I wouldn´t have minded him being my friend.  Oh wasn´t he asked to resign for some reason

Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! 8169032123_59026d83b9_m But now it is this guy with the Dennis Healey eybrows

Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! Local-71
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 19:11

Mince I think you have lost the plot, I said many cars, the mayor only has one, unless there are many mayors and mayoress's silly boy.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 23:25

Many cars = many friends of Mayor. Corruption is rife in Spain as you will soon learn.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 29 Sep 2013 - 11:06

Perfectspecimen wrote:Many cars = many friends of Mayor. Corruption is rife in Spain as you will soon learn.
    And there is none in the UK Junk mail, one type specifically !!!! 3275847336 
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 29 Sep 2013 - 12:02

Exactly what I thought but could not be bothered. Uk is far more corrupt than Spain just it is hidden so much perhaps people don't realise. Just pay the bills that go up by twice to three times the rate of inflation every year, hidden taxes, banks, politicians expenses, jobs for the boys, sell off to foreign pals....etc.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 29 Sep 2013 - 18:32

Ashotel, illegal lettings, community of owners, life guards, guardia civil, hertz, camera shops, I could go on. Just personal experience like. Take care Kev.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 12:00