Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Not quite Tenerife - Accident on La Gomera

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Not quite Tenerife - Accident on La Gomera Empty Not quite Tenerife - Accident on La Gomera

Post by Gypsy Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 11:00

I have just pinched this from my friend Willie and posted it on F/b- I know some of you aren't members on there so here it is.  I have always wondered how safe these places were, they throw them up in a matter of hours and take them down just as quickly, but then logic says they must be safe because they are used by so many and would the owners take the risk

Six children hospitalised after funfair incident
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Not quite Tenerife - Accident on La Gomera Empty Re: Not quite Tenerife - Accident on La Gomera

Post by Mcqueen Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 12:35

Woodhouse fair maybe 9 0r 10 years old i flew off a roundabout complete with car because a bent nail that held the rod in place fell out, Not quite Tenerife - Accident on La Gomera 1498946960  myself and 3 others were unharmed, we got a free toffee apple, Not quite Tenerife - Accident on La Gomera 3025408739  I havnt been on anything since, Apart from a parachute jump Not quite Tenerife - Accident on La Gomera 2419626307 
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Not quite Tenerife - Accident on La Gomera Empty Re: Not quite Tenerife - Accident on La Gomera

Post by Topdog Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 14:22

You wouldn't want to do a parachute jump with a stutter.
    I saw a person thrown out of the twist at a fair, but their own fault as tried to stand up.

Last edited by Topdog on Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 19:06; edited 1 time in total
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 18:03

Just an accident, it happens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 7:34