Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

We have 2 new members, perhaps they will introduce yourself.

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

We have 2 new members, perhaps they will introduce yourself. Empty We have 2 new members, perhaps they will introduce yourself.

Post by Topdog Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 10:50

We have 2 new members join would be nice a know a wee bit about them. welcome hello hello welcome
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

We have 2 new members, perhaps they will introduce yourself. Empty Re: We have 2 new members, perhaps they will introduce yourself.

Post by Mcqueen Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 11:02

Being film star material i was put on a pedistal on another forum and asked questions about myself, ( it happens all the time) So what about doing the same for new peasants ?,
    We could call it "tell us about yourself or we will break your legs" Or similar, What do you think. We could try it on an old member see how it go's ?, I vote Mary to start with, Because it wont last long because he is boring,
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

We have 2 new members, perhaps they will introduce yourself. Empty Re: We have 2 new members, perhaps they will introduce yourself.

Post by Mermaid Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 15:15

welcome to our 2 new members We have 2 new members, perhaps they will introduce yourself. 2219006651 We have 2 new members, perhaps they will introduce yourself. 2219006651
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 21:54

Underdog wrote:Being film star material i was put on a pedistal on another forum and asked questions about myself, ( it happens all the time) So what about doing the same for new peasants ?,
    We could call it "tell us about yourself or we will break your legs" Or similar, What do you think. We could try it on an old member see how it go's ?, I vote Mary to start with, Because it wont last long because he is boring,
    Give it a go then boy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 0:05