Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Go and make facebook friends with an old mate

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Go and make facebook friends with an old mate Empty Go and make facebook friends with an old mate

Post by Gypsy Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 19:30

Oneleg must be bored at the moment he has joined Facebook and has all of 3 friends but then he did only join today!  

I have suggested you guys to him as friends but he probably doesn´t know your real names so could ignore you.  Can I therefore ask that you seek him out and befriend him, I am sure he will have some great things to talk about.  

I told him to join here but he is still not into forums after the last two he belonged to - but I do know he lurks here from time to time and when he is ready we WILL BE TOP OF HIS LIST.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Go and make facebook friends with an old mate Empty Re: Go and make facebook friends with an old mate

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 19:37

Yes that would be nice if he joined. Not on Facebook personally, incognito is sometimes good  Go and make facebook friends with an old mate 3025408739 
    Oh no he isnt...... Go and make facebook friends with an old mate 2419626307
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Go and make facebook friends with an old mate Empty Re: Go and make facebook friends with an old mate

Post by Topdog Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 19:52

Who's Oneleg?
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 19:55

Don't do Farcebook or Twatter - they're more trouble than they are worth.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 20:08

You are so right Jimbo. Spotted your blueing now Gypsy..... Go and make facebook friends with an old mate 294053457

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 17:18