Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Gypsy
Mcqueen
Mermaid
BobMac
8 posters

Old Ladies Driving

BobMac
    BobMac

Scotland Male Posts : 517

Old Ladies Driving Empty Old Ladies Driving

Post by BobMac Wed 29 Jan 2014 - 17:56

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car... both could barely see over the dashboard.
    As they were cruising along, they came to major crossroad.
    The stop light was red, but they just went on through.
    The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I must be losing it. I could have sworn we just went through a red light."
    After a few more minutes, they came to another major junction and the light was red again.
    Again, they went right through.
    The woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it.
    She was getting nervous.
    At the next junction, sure enough, the light was red and they went on through.
    So, she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred, did you know that we just ran through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us both!"
    Mildred turned to her and said, "Oh! Am I driving?"
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Old Ladies Driving Empty Re: Old Ladies Driving

Post by Mermaid Wed 29 Jan 2014 - 18:18

Old Ladies Driving 2485877773
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 29 Jan 2014 - 18:24

Old Ladies Driving 1498946960   Old Ladies Driving 3025408739 
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Wed 29 Jan 2014 - 18:26

You have obviously been in the back seat when Cru and I are out for the day.  Old Ladies Driving 755705644 
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Thu 30 Jan 2014 - 14:17

Pub we do Tuesday quiz in is about a fifteen minute walk from the local, when quiz finishes we head up there, one of the girls who's in our team gives us a lift up, she drives like the woman in the joke, she talks all the time, but when she's driving and talking her concentration on the driving goes out the window, when talking she looks at you even if your in the rear, cars going all over the road, she loses speed, down to about 15 mph, she's even run a red light, rest of us in the car constantly telling her things like, kerb, lights, wrong side of road, speed, she corrects her error then within seconds is back talking and it starts again, usually the speed thing first, the more she talks the slower the car goes, her tongue must be attached to her right foot somehow....
    Oh, she ain't old, late twentys, and she dont drink, fu#k knows what she'll be like when she gets older...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Thu 30 Jan 2014 - 14:34

Women and reversing...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-25963780

Old Ladies Driving 1498946960 
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 30 Jan 2014 - 17:29

My sister done exactly the same thing years ago, but going forwards. A green Austin Ambassador it was, I just said dont buy a green car again........ Old Ladies Driving 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 30 Jan 2014 - 21:57

My mum said don't stop at the red light, you will catch something
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 30 Jan 2014 - 22:14

Adam Mint wrote:Women and reversing...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-25963780

Old Ladies Driving 1498946960 
    That happened a lad I went to school with. He had a 407 automatic coupe. He was waiting for a gap in traffic to drive out (forwards) his front gate, put it in drive, the engine revved and shot backwards through his garage door. He missed his 3 year old boy by inches. Peugeot refused to admit anything could have gone wrong and sent him back to the garage he bought the car from. The garage owner told him that Peugeot were acting the kent and the two of them started 2 separate court cases. Peugeot settled with garage and offered mate a new 407 coupe. He told them to feck off and accepted a 407 manual saloon and a new garage door and a 10 grand to make up for the stuff he destroyed in the garage and for removing the shite stains from his trousers. I think he could have got a lot more cos Peugeot defo didn't want this to go to court as they may have had to recall 100's of cars if they lost the case.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 30 Jan 2014 - 22:21

Main dealers are great for holding out from the truth, Best way is to join the forum of whatever make and see how many others have the same problem, Toyota is known for dealing with problems straight away, Not that they have many  Old Ladies Driving 3275847336 
    Volkswagon are sneaky fecks for sure, Head in the sand mentality, I used to rave about them 10 years ago, wouldnt now  Old Ladies Driving 1498946960  Even tho i drive one, but its 9 years old and probably the last thing they made half right,  Transport 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 15:45