Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Adeje plans monster shopping centre

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Adeje plans monster shopping centre Empty Adeje plans monster shopping centre

Post by Gypsy Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 10:29

Funny I was talking about this just the other day, a few years ago there was talk that Carrefour were going to use this site for a shopping complex and then it vanished off the radar. Hope they do would save a journey to the north.

Canarian Weekly
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Adeje plans monster shopping centre Empty Re: Adeje plans monster shopping centre

Post by Topdog Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 10:40

Big Project, lots of work for locals.
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

England Male Posts : 562

Adeje plans monster shopping centre Empty Re: Adeje plans monster shopping centre

Post by betty swollocks Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 11:33

Big project for an area that has alot of transigent residents , though will be good for those of you that live there and would most probably attract shoppers from the north same as you travel north to shop.

Last edited by betty swollocks on Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 14:19; edited 1 time in total
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 14:08

Topdog wrote:Big Project, lots of work for locals.

Yes it is a big project but I am sure that with the right people in charge they could do a fantastic job on the cheap. There is already a huge carpark there, the old Tropicana is a very very large venue and it could be converted inside to small units saving pulling down and starting from scratch and then perhaps add a superstore on one end. But hey what do I know I'm a woman

This gives you just a small idea of how big the place is Adeje plans monster shopping centre Tropic13w
    Adeje plans monster shopping centre Tropic113w

They used to have some fabulous shows there http://www.knmultimedia.com/medien/tropic/tropic113w.jpg

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 15:03