Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids

team rusty
    team rusty

UK Male Posts : 4

FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids Empty FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids

Post by team rusty Fri 21 Feb 2014 - 9:29

Hi there!

Just to let you know that on 21st & 22nd Feb 'Mr Rusty Goes to Mount Teide' will be FREE on Kindle.

Link to the Kindle store for the country you're in http://mybook.to/MrRustyTeide

The series of stories are about a car that lives on Tenerife and his owner, Karen.  They are fun and educational to read.  Ideal to help you learn or teach English - or just great to share with the kids.

Take a look!

Team Rusty
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids Empty Re: FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids

Post by Gypsy Fri 21 Feb 2014 - 9:43

Welcome to the forum Rusty, FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids 2610016412 

Thank you for the information about the book, we do have another regular member who is also an author who IMO has written some great short stories so hopefully we will get to see more of your work too.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids Empty Re: FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids

Post by Mermaid Fri 21 Feb 2014 - 10:25

welcome  to our forum. I  will take a look at your link. Have downloaded it. I will post a review once i have read it.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 21 Feb 2014 - 12:41

FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids 2084528412 
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 21 Feb 2014 - 17:45

Mr Rusty eh? Like Budgie and Thomas then. Sadam the Bike Saddle I'm gonna write. Not for kids then.  FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids 3025408739 
    Welcome aboard.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 21 Feb 2014 - 20:20

Mermaid wrote:welcome  to our forum. I  will take a look at your link. Have downloaded it. I will post a review once i have read it.

Just read it as it is just a short story. It was good.
    team rusty
    team rusty

Post by team rusty Sat 22 Feb 2014 - 9:02

Mermaid wrote: FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids 89616211 
    Mermaid wrote:welcome  to our forum. I  will take a look at your link. Have downloaded it. I will post a review once i have read it.

Just read it as it is just a short story. It was good.
     FREE Mr Rusty story to help you learn English - or share with your kids 89616211 Thanks Mermaid, glad you enjoyed Toot, toot!
    team rusty
    team rusty

Post by team rusty Sun 23 Feb 2014 - 9:20

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum!  And for the encouraging comments.

Just to let you know the free offer is now closed so if you go to the Amazon Kindle store it'll cost 77p / 89c for the download - same as the other single stories in the series. Two compilations, each of three stories are available at £1.32 / 1.51e as well.  All stories are set on Tenerife and include things like: the dragon tree at Icod, Pyramides de Guimar, a trip to the beach, TFS airport and the Fiesta of San Sebastian at La Caleta.

Toot, toot!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:30