Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

So much for airport security...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

So much for airport security... Empty So much for airport security...

Post by Adam Mint Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 14:37

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-28864442

Almost had to do the same myself, think I posted this previously, on an internal flight in to Manchester, suspect all on board only had hand luggage including myself, needed toilet but decided to wait until off plane, first toilets I see are in the baggage hall, come out of toilet, I'm locked in Babbage hall, could see two security people disappearing up the corridor from the locked exit door, I bang on door, they return and start to question me on my presence, I explain, they ain't happy and start to give me a lecture, I stop them, tell them I think they need to learn to do their job better and walk away...
    One was a female, should have seen the look on her face, mind you, could have been the parting comment I made on her footwear, told here they looked more appropriate for pole dancing than security work...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

So much for airport security... Empty Re: So much for airport security...

Post by Mcqueen Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 16:55

I always like a parting insult, Makes you feel like you had your moneys worth  So much for airport security... 3607570916

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 12:05